16

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Girl, What is wrong with you?" I asked Amber. I was talking to her while we sat in our hotel room. She was limping and looking like she was in constant pain.

"I'm in pain." She complains.

"Why?" I smile.

"I tripped on a step and hurt my ankle."

"Ugh, you're a terrible liar."

"I'm not lying." She turned towards me and held her hip.

"Oh, so ya hip got hurt too?"

"Yeah."

"Best friend, why you doing me like that? You can tell me if you had sex with Baby."

"I did no—okay I fucked him, damnit. You can't tell anybody!"

"Who Imma tell? And I'm actually kinda surprised."

"Why?" She sat on her bed.

"You stay saying that older dudes ain't shit and they only want the draws, etcetera."

"Girl, he's 23, what's five years?"

"Older." I give her a 'DUH' look.

"Anyways, this ain't just some random, this Lil Baby. Plus... word on the street say they finna break up."

"And you heard that before or after ya draws got dropped?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"You call yourself a expert or some?"

"That's not how I mea—"

"Girl please, spare me. Since you such an expert, tell me why you got cheated on." I looked her dead in the face, not having an answer. Her facial expression softened.

"Oh my God, why did I say that? I'm sorry!" I wanted to cry, but I wasn't because I didn't want to care. She came and hugged me.

"Man, you good." I chuckled, nudging her off me. She came back up with a red face. That was one thing about Amber, she was sensitive with a smart mouth and that's why we're best friends.

"Ty'Lia."

"What?"

"He put me in a flick, bitch!" She stuck her tongue out and started dancing a little where she sat. I laughed and shook my head. She got up and and sighed.

"Welp, I need to go take a shower." I looked quietly as she gathered some stuff and shut the bathroom door. I went to my bag and pulled out my bathing suit, putting it on. I put on shorts and a jacket over it, leaving quietly.
*

Not even three minutes into stepping on the beach and I regret it. Either somebody was having a beach party or this is when the local dudes come out. I just wanted to take a little walk, a breather. Even though it was dark, it was too hot for the jacket. I ditched it reluctantly. I tried to walk to the shore undetected, but that didn't work out too well.

"Shhiiddd, look G." I walked like I didn't hear them since I had my headphones in.

"Excuse me." I heard a voice, but kept walking. "Miss Lady?" The voice was louder this time. One of my earbuds were plucked out. I turned to him.

"Excuse you." I snatch it back from him. Dude was pretty cute. He chuckled at me. He was light skinned, had pretty teeth and golds at the bottom. He was kinda built, and I noticed the only tattoo I saw on him was just like one Quando had.

"My bad, just wanted to know why you had em in and ain't shit playin'."

"Mind your business." I tell him.