21

Ty'Lia|Ty

That night after Tyquian came back, he didn't want to talk or anything like that. But I didn't push him, he seemed pissed off. We just got off a flight to Louisiana and I was tired as ever with the biggest attitude. I just wanted to go home.

"Why you looking like that?" Tyquian asked me.

"I'm tired and I hate planes." I mumbled, putting my head against the window of the car. We were supposed to be meeting these folks but I just wanted to sleep. Amber was talking pictures of Emanuel sleeping in the back. Shay decided to stay in Savannah and Baby had to go to California.

"Where we going?" I ask, looking up a little.

"They all at YB mama house so we gone meet them ova there. Then we gone go ova his house." I nod, looking out of the window. I looked around at all the kids and teenagers on the street. I sighed as we pulled into a driveway with the other car on our tail. We stepped out as the front door to the house opened.

"Waddup?" The boy I met on FaceTime stepped out of the door. He dapped Quando up and told me hey.

"Hey." I waved. I guess you could see I was annoyed.

"You mus' got a attitude or some?" He asked. His accent was really strong.

"What I done told you bout that attitude shit?" Quando asked me. I almost broke my neck to look at him.

"I just got off a rough flight after a night of no sleep. Don't get slapped." I mug Quando, then turn to Youngboy.

"But, my bad. I'm just tired."

"You good. Yo man looking like he wanna kill you, though."

"He'll be aight." I crossed my arms, not even looking at him. I was hit with an instant headache when their front door opened and Ben started yelling for no reason.

"WE UP BITCH! SAY—" I gritted my teeth looked away.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DUDE! WITCHO DUCK ASS!" A woman's voice shouted from the inside.

"YOU THE ONLY ANIMAL OUT THIS HOE! Aye, let's go for I have to beat yo baby mama." He complains.

"Ain't that yo baby mama too?" The boy who's name I learned as Three stepped out.

"THAT DAMN BABY AINT MINES!" He was looking like that weird cat meme with his arms out and knees bent.

"I DON'T FUCK FRIENDS!" Yb just shook his head. Three was sat up against a car, laughing.

"We really finna take off now, they gettin' on my mama nerves." Two more dudes came out of the front door. One was clearly younger than the rest of us, and the other looked our age.

It looked like he had got finished smoking. We all got on the cars and took off because a really skinny lady came out waving a knife. It was more funny than scary.

When we got to Yb's spot, it took everything in me not to go to sleep. I was sitting beside Quando and a boy who I know now as Kendell.

"When he smile, all we see is the yellow brick road." Kendell started smiling like Quando and we fell out laughing.

"I thought you was my homie lih cuz?" Quando was laughing but not as hard as us.

"I am, ian did you wrong yet." He laughed.

"You jus' mad cuz mama won't let you get none."