24

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Bitccchhh, finally back in the A!" Amber yelled, making people glance at her in the airport.

"Nigga, shut up!" Emanuel tells her. She shot him a bird.

"Suck my dick." She told him.

"Finna be sucking on mine so you can shut the fuck up." He shot back, making me and Quando look at him with shocked looks.

"Boy please, ion want yo dirty dick anywhere around me."

"What's done in the dark always comes to light." He said simply. She fell back, leaving me confused. I looked at Quan. He just looked away and whistled. I looked at Amber and she had her head down. Yeah, we definitely gotta talk later.

Quan dropped off Amber off first, then takes us home.

"YA FAVORITE SET OF TWINS DONE TOUCHED DOWN!" Emanuel yelled.

"Oooo! Mama back with the babies?" I heard Calvin ask from somewhere upstairs. Eman sucked his teeth.

"This why I hate kids." He muttered as we went up the steps.

"Hey Man-Man! Hey Li-Li! Hey Quan!" Janeeva spoke as she walked past us.

"Stop calling me that!" Eman said as we spoke back.

"Hey Quan, lemme show you this." I told him, walking to my room. "Shut it." I mumble. He clicks the door shut.

"What was Emanuel talking about at the airport?" I ask, sitting on my bed. He laid across my lap and started playing with his phone.

"You gotta keep it on the hush."

"Who imma tell?"

"You can't go back and ask her about it. Or your brother." I nodded.

"Okay."

"Look, I left the room when they started talking about it—but Eman and Baby was talm bout tag team her ass." My jaw dropped.

"Whhaaat?"

"But look though, ion think it happened. But what he said at the airport, he was talm bout the next night. All I know about that is I went to the studio that night and came back to see them sleep in the bed together with no clothes on."

"Wow, this is tea." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yeen hear it from me though." He said.

"Yeah." I laughed as he got up.

"I'm finna take my ass to the house and go to sleep. Bye." He told me, leaning in for a kiss.

"Bye, don't do anything stupid."

"I won't." He opened the door and turned down the hallway.

"Whatchu coming out my daughter's room for? A better question would be: Why was the door shut?" I heard my dad's voice and my heart dropped in my stomach.

"The A/C shut it dad, come on!" I lied through my teeth.

"Yeah yeah!" I heard him say.

"Bye Ty." He said quickly, walking off.

"Leave them kids alone, Kev. My baby's baaaaackk!" My mama came in the room all smiles, with one of the twins.

"Hey mama!" I smiled as she sat down. I grabbed the baby and sat back down.

"How was the trip?"

"It was good!" I sat, looking down at my sister.

"That's good. Something different about you." She looked me up and down.