33

Ty'Lia|Ty

I guess I blacked out, because the last thing I remember was sitting down and staring at bars. I looked to my left and right to see that the room—cell was packed full of people, yet most of them were standing up. Which means there's a lot of space to sit down, right? Apparently not to the drunk lady that just got pushed in, because she sat right beside me.

I sort of panicked because I was here and not sure what for, and wondered would it make things more difficult.

"Why you in here?" The drunk lady asked me, breathing all down my neck.

"Aye lady, lean over!" I choked out considering she reeked like hell and her breath was hot.

"My fault." She slurred. "Y-you got blood all over yo shirt—ion wanna piss you off." She laughed as I looked down to see that there was red across my shirt. I shook my head because the shirt was actually cute.

"Baker." About three of us stood up.

"Well, don't just look at us like we dumb! Which one?" A light skinned dude with a bunch of tattoos said out loud.

"Ty'Lea."

"It's Ty'Lia." I corrected him as I pushed past everybody. He let me out of the cell and walked me to the front. I looked between my mama and Quan.

"What happened?" I asked with a bored look washed over my face.

"Youn remember?" I shook my head, holding back a mug. Before mama could explain, Quan jumped in.

"Imma tell her bout it." He waved me on and we walked to the car together. I took off my shirt and he got distracted.

"Please drive." I muttered, feeling annoyed. "Where allat come from?" I asked, gesturing to the shirt as he pulled off.

"Jaiden." He mumbled, taking a free hand and wiping it down his face.

"Jeez, did I stab her or some'?" I joked, but not really in a joking mood.

"Uh, you tried." He mumbled. "I got
The video, wanna see it?" I mugged him but nodded.

"You recorded?" He shook his head.

"You know who stay recording." He said, plopping the phone in my lap. The video started playing and I was swinging immediately. I hit her in her nose, eyes, cheeks, just hitting her everywhere in her face. I had her against the counter, shielding her face with one arm and pulling my hair with the other.

"PICK YO MOTHERFUCKING HEAD UP TY!" Quade said from behind the camera. I had her hair in one hand and swung with the other.

"Quade you finna get beat!"

"Let my hair go." You could hear her say.

"Bitch, let mines go." I dont...even normally talk like that but okay. She let my hair go and I let hers go and Quan pulled me back. I was pulling against his arms and Quade walked over to her.

"Aye, I'm good." I could hear me in the background.

"DAMNNNN CUZ!" He yelled, showing her nose leaking blood like a faucet and her face was swelling. She hit the camera, then reached behind the camera and it looked like she mushed his head.

"Mane you better back up shawty!" He told her.

"GIRL ILL KILL YOU! TOUCHING MY FUCKING BROTHER!"

"GET HER! MAMA GRAB JAI!" Quando yelled as Quade lifted the camera to show me holding a big, sharp knife and running up on her.