7

Ty'Lia|Ty

*One Week Later*

"Neeva, come on before you get left!"

"But I wanna help you with the room!"

"That room been untouched and I'm not gonna get done! Just come on!" I sighed as I opened the front door. Mama had the twins last night, and Quando has been slowly moving the boxes that were sent from Savannah.

"Aye Eman, we leaving!"

"Aight!" He called from the room. I left with Neeva and Calvin. When we got there, Kelsey was already there, and it was peaceful.

"When you pick her name?" I ask, picking a baby up out of the bassinet. Andrea Baker, read the unofficial certificate.

(A/N: idk if I gave them a last name but if I didn't this is it)

The other bassinet was empty, with a paper lined in blue. Andrew Baker.
I looked at her face. I smiled and sat beside Neeva.

"Wanna hold her?" She nodded and I gave her up.

"Ty, come here." Mama said from the bed. She didn't sound like she was all the way there.

"You okay? Everything at the house okay?" I nodded.

"Of course mama. Whea daddy?"

"Hm? I thought you saw him last." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He ain't been back to the house since y'all came here." Kelsey snickered.

"What?"

"I feel like mama finna say something stupid." She shakes her head and gets up, phone in hand.

"Don't record her." I muttered, elbowing her.

"Shhhh, ask her again."

"He was with you last night." Was all I said.

"No he wasn't, it was just me and Kevin yestaday." She shifted her body in the bed. I sucked my teeth.

"That's my Daddy." I straight faced her.

"Ohhhhh...." she started giggling. "I thought you was talm bout Tyquian." My jaw dropped and Kelsey busted out laughing. Mama just smiled sleepily and turned her head.

"Oh yeah, imma send this to Quando."

"Noooo!" I whined.

"Too late." I put my hands in my face.

"Oh no." I whimpered, putting my hands in my face.

"You not even in the video—you wiggin' for what?"

"Cause she liiiike him." Mama butts in again.

"Ian say all that!"

"It's in your body language." Kelsey blurts.

"Kel, you the feds." She laughs.

"That's how you know you hang around him all the time."

"She right, it is in ya body language." Mama sits up.

"Be easy ma, I heard they fu—messed you up."

"I pushed yo big head out and I'm aight now. I got this." It was my turn to bust out laughing. Kelsey just mean mugged me.

"Y'all, please go get me some clothes." I nodded and exhaled through my nose.

"Imma ride witchu." Me and Kelsey left soon after that and headed back to the house. I already knew a boy talk was coming.

"Serious question."

"What?"

"Do you really like Quando? Like for real? Cause he like you."

"He don't like me like I like him."

"You right, he like you way more." I sighed and stayed quiet. We pulled up and got out. When we got there, Kelsey went straight to their room and I went up the steps. I was about to go to my room to get my charger when something caught my attention. The baby room doo was cracked. I pushed it open and gasped.

It was completely finished and furnished.

"Kelsey!"

"Yeah?"

"Did you finish the room?"

"No..." I stared at the purple butterflies and flowers on the pink background, then started in awe at the blue side. I heard footsteps and went back out the door. I caught up to him before he stepped out of the front door.

"Quando, did you..." He nodded and smirked after he turned to look at me. He shifted the box in his hand.

"Surprise." He mumbled.

"Thank you! The bet ain't even over and you still did it. I smiled and kind of gave him a hug, avoiding the box.

"You welcome." I chuckled, but my smile faded. He turned around and started walking off again.

"Wait! Why'd you do all of this stuff for me? For a stupid bet? Sex?" He turned around with a blank expression. I regret asking the question.

"Damn shawty, for a smart girl, you sure is clueless."

"What—"

"Imma be back to take you shopping or whatever you want, since I did the baby room so early." He said, turning around and walking off again.

"Quando, come here." He sighs and does what I say.

"Yeah?" He said dryly. I took the box from him, setting it on the floor. I reached up and placed my thumb and pointer finger on his chin, gently guiding his face to mine. I kissed him on the lips and put my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer when he wrapped his hand around my waist, then putting his hands on my butt. I pulled away just a little

"I obviously lost." I muttered against his lips. He smiled against mine.

"I damn sho' won. Hope you ready for Savannah."

"Hope you ready for these problems." I joked.

"Yeen ready for these problems, but it Aight. Imma go easy."

__________________

Yall better be ready for them good parts I was talking about cuz they coming 🤣

I posted that I wanted one on my Snap and my cousin want one and say she DMed his and meanwhile I'm like "nigga he respond to you?" Like I really wanna know

Comment & Vote 💙