35

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Yeah okay." Amber rolled her eyes and started back typing on her phone. They wouldn't let me go home, so we all sitting up in this hotel room quiet as Ion know what. I'm not letting nobody get my out of character again.

"So—ian even tryna be funny, this deadass a question— you be worried bout him?" Boomer asked me, pointing to Quan. I just busted out laughing.

"Boy—no." There was snickering around the room before as we glanced at Quan. He was over there looking hurt and stuff.

"This a pain song..." Kendell said out of nowhere, making the whole room bust out laughing.

"Girl tell me where did I go wrong! Times got hard, I just couldn't go on. I been going through this for so long, with you or without you baby life goes on—HUUUUYN!" Ben yelled out, making us laugh so hard that all you heard was slapping and breaths.

"Fuck, just shut the fuck up—PLEASE!" Joe was crying in the corner as Quan jumped up, waking Jaiden. Jaiden jumped up and followed him to the door. He slammed the door shut, making her almost run into it.

"Don't nobody give a f—whew." I rolled my eyes, laying back.

"Aye man, where the parties at?"

"Fuck that, let's throw a kickback."

"And invite who?" Louiee said, raising an eyebrow.

"Shid, whoever in the city right now—hell." He shrugged.

"I'll have a house full by 10." Pab jumped up and said.

"Bet it up." He said as Pab went out the door. Quan's friends were cool as hell, I'm mad he didn't let me meet them sooner.

"Well, should we go get food or something?" I asked, standing up.

"I mean...we can. They finna pay for to get in this mothafucka doe." Yb said, making me laugh.
*

"Look at ha...look Ty!" Amber whispered in my ear as I tried to hold myself together. "She look like she got all typa infections. Yeast, urinary tract, ear—" I dropped the paper plates I had and busted out laughing.

"Amber, shuddup!"

"But she do! What shawty up under her post say? She look like a burnt black n mild."

"Huuushhh!" I yelled, laughing.

"She look like when you light a match and let that motherfucker burn—"

"PWFFFTTTT!" I was laughing so hard, I had to bend over and breathe.

"Her and her ashy ass boyfriend. Y'all was cute though. He just...need lotion."

"Damn, it's that funny ma?" I immediately stopped, looking at the boy walking past.

"Mind yo business." I mugged him. He just threw his hands up and chuckled. "Ugly."

"Aye—aye, look at her—look at her leave out..."

"AMBER!" I yelled, wiping a tear from my face.

"Can y'all shut the hell up?" Quan asked.

"Can you run me my one?"

"And mines? I'm bullshittin'." Yb chimed in.

"Look, Imma need you to release allat pressure, like who the fuck invited y'all? They came up here to visit TY'LIA! Not TYQUIAN." Amber rolled her eyes.

"If y'all wanna keep it 1k...Ben dumbass gave them the address. I told em we'll just meet another time." Kd said.

"Damn, that's how y'all feel?" He turned around and said.

"Hell yeah. Look at how y'all black asses acting now. Can't take black folks nowhere." Kd complained.

"Mane, shut up Kd."

"Shut up, you look like a lowercase L." He bucked, making me snicker.

"See, listen. Y'all not finna fuck today up no more. Just—stay the fuck ova there. Real shit." Three spoke up. "Now let's get this shit and get the hell on."

"Aight, daddy." Amber joked, making baby snatch her by the arm quickly. "Ow! Ian even mean it like that." She slapped his hand away. This finna be a long ass night. I looked at my phone as it buzzed.

INSTAGRAM
shay.60: im in the A...wtm? 👀

*

"Girl, just hit it one time." Some random held a blunt in my face, and I gently pushed their wrist away.

"I'm good." I tell her.

"You must be bougiee or some?" She asked.

"Kenya, if yo stank pussy ass don't leave her alone—" Shay mugged her and she sucked her teeth.

"Man, Whatever." She rolled her eyes and got up. Everybody was all around and about, and I was bored. I was just sitting around. I had my bathing suit under my clothes, so I just decided to go to the pool.

I got up without a word and walked out of the hotel room. I got to the bottom floor and went into the indoor pool. I noticed it was only a couple of people down there as I stripped. I heard a group of boys coming down as I stepped into the pool.

"Whew, cold." I mumbled to myself. I was chilling on the steps with my phone. I know I had to move for it to warm up but Jesuussss!

"Oou, wassup witcha shawty?" A brown skinned boy made his way over to me. He had braces and he was fit.

"Nothing, wassup with you?" I asked as he stood up.

"Shit." He shrugged. We talked for a while before they started blowing up my phone asking where I was.

"Well, lemme get back to these people. I'll see you." I smiled at Jahlil as I stepped out of the pool.

"Want me to walk you back?"

"I'm fine, thank you." I waved, walking back to the outer part. I walked down the hallway and screamed when I got shoved to the side.

"Shut the hell up, witcho scary ass." Quan mumbled as he shut the door. He really just pushed me in the utility closet.

"Don't ever touch me again yo!" I got up and pushed him in his chest. He grabbed my arms and strong armed me back.

"You think you slick?"

"Mane, get off me!"

"Stop tryna act, brah!"

"You stop tryna act! You sat up here like you can't stand me!" He let me go.

"I was tryna convince my self, but I can't. Ion know what the fuck you did, but don't do that shit again. Ian even been this sick about Jaiden, the fuck?" I stood there and bit on my lip. He was beyond mad.

"And you just gone up and leave me?"

"Don't do that! If you did what you had to do, we would still be standing." I shrugged.

"Mane, come hea." He mumbled, pulling me close.

"You play too much. You got a whole girl."

"A front." He mumbled, grabbing my by the neck and kissing me slow. Even though I kissed back, I wondered...should I get back with him after all this?

_____________________

Yea ok

Comment & Vote 💙