0 2 Becoming Wet

Alright.

So, I guess I messed up quite a bit yesterday because when I opened my eyes this morning, I was lying beside a man. I guessed it right! It was that brat except he was not a little squirt anymore but had turned into a teenage boy about my age. This all happened when I formed a contract with him. It was suspicious how he exactly looked like my father.

He seemed to shine lightly with a tint of yellow and silver, the same colour as his hair. That ankle-biter, he was sleeping beside me on my bed holding my hands between his!

Wait—Sleeping?

I actually slept for the first time in ten years. I feel so refreshed!

However, that doesn't change the fact that this man was sleeping beside me! That's indecent! Henceforth, I decided to do the exact same thing a lady should do, which was to kick him out of my bed.

I was about to do so when he opened his eyes and lazily got up yawning and stretching his hands. I was waiting for an explanation when he said to me with a smile "Good morning, Milady. Yesterday sure was rough. Did you sleep well?"

"Shut up, you pipsqueak! What is this? Why were you sleeping with me!?" I shouted at him.

"Well, I had to protect the bed from your hands. If they would have touched it, then we won't have a bed anymore. Since your powers don't affect me, I decided to cover your hands with mine in order to save the bed.

And, I'm not a 'pipsqueak' anymore, I seem to have a body of a 17-year-old human boy. How convenient, I'm near your age. By the way milady, what's your name?"

I got up and stood up straight while pressing my chest with my left hand and slightly raising my chin while looking down at him.

"I'm lady Vierne Obolensky. The only heir and daughter of the late Earl, Avgustin Obolensky, and his wife Laura Obolensky. Nice to meet you. And, what is your name?" I had waited so long to do this! Now, I was waiting for an answer but he just blankly stared at me like an idiot.

Finally, after a good two minutes of staring, he opened his mouth and spouted,

"This means milady is nobility? Awesome! I'm so lucky. I'm going to serve a noble demigod, I just couldn't ask for more!" He squealed.

"You haven't answered my question yet," I said.

"Stars don't have a name."

"C'mon, that's not possible. You must have something by which people address you. I can't keep calling you 'brat' forever, now you're not even a brat!"

"I don't have a name but...I do have a title."

"A title? See, that's your name. What's your title?"

"The hour of music."

"Is that how people addressed you?"

"Yes."

"This really is a title, a weird one."

"But—now I'm not just a star anymore! I'm a star spirit, I have a demigod as my master, so I was wondering if..." He got all fidgety "If you could, you know, give me a name, Milady." His dull blue eyes looked into mine, and I could see a mixture of pleading and a bit of... Agh how to say this! Cuteness?

"A name? No problems, I'll give you a name, then. Let me think."

While I was thinking of something that would suit him, he was looking at me curiously. I could tell he was eager.

Looking into his blue eyes while thinking his name, I was lost in another world. It was as if I was drowning in the ocean, deep in the blue, staring at the golden sun overhead. Without any more thought, I just said,