3 5 Music Can Reach Memories

After the class was over, Vierne met Aleksei in the halls. He gave her a few amulets and asked her to use them for protection. She looked at the amulets as she sat in the class.
"Wow, is that an amulet?" Slavik looked at the amulet.
"It's the first time I've seen one," Belka said.
"You met an exorcist, Vierne?" He asked.
"Yes, kind of."

"Cool! I've heard exorcists have the ability to travel realms."
"Really?" Vierne asked.
"Yes, I wanted to become an exorcist too! But the training is too difficult and you have to start learning from a young age."
"I see. Must be tough for him."

"How old is he or she?"
"He seems around twenty."
"A young exorcist!"
"Where's Aleksei? He borrowed a book from me." Galkin asked.
"No idea. He's always late to class and Akagi doesn't give a fuck!"

Aleksei and Akagi stood at the stairs, Aleksei held the necklace in his hands.
"Yes, this is a magic vessel."
"I knew it. Must belong to Vierne's parents."
"It's something I've never seen."
"What do you mean?"
"The energy it holds is much superior to all of us even after all these years. This must be some kind of treasure." Aleksei passed the necklace back to Akagi.

"Aleksei?"
"I won't jump on conclusions yet. But if it is what I think it is, we might be in a bigger problem than Lict."
"What is it?"
"A theft...from Shire Towey tower"
"Where is that?"
"At the centre of the universe, connecting all realm gates."

"Is this stolen from it?" Akagi asked.
"I'm not sure yet but maybe."
"This suddenly got very messed up...Should I ask Vierne about it?"
"No, first let's focus on Lict. We'll see to it later. It can wait."
"Alright."

Suddenly, they heard the clouds rumble.
"It's raining a lot these days."
"Yeah," Aleksei looked at the sky.
"What a coincidence." Akagi kept the necklace inside his pocket.
"Nothing in this universe is a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason."

The bell rang across the halls.
"You skipped class again," Akagi said.
"Damn, I graduated three years back. I am attending school just as a sacrifice to my work"
"Yeah, I know."

Melissa stood between two demigod star spirit pairs. One was Galkin and Nadia, the second was Slavik and Belka.

"3, 2, 1, run!" She moved back and the fight began. It was a practice match. Lict and Vierne stood at a corner and stared at them. The pact was formed. Slavik used the first form whereas Galkin used the second one.
"Fire tornado!" Belka shouted and a huge tornado of fire launched towards Nadia.
"Nadia, floral wave," Nadia's eyes glowed green and a huge wall of plants grew before her and got wrapped up in the fire.
"Ha! You think this grass will defeat fire?!"

Galkin smirked, "You're slow, aren't you?"
"What?" As the huge rack of plants burnt, they moved towards Belka. After all, Nadia was the one controlling them. Belka was about to run when she saw that her ankles were wrapped with creeper shoots.

"Fire Shield!" Slavik shouted and Belka raised a ten-metre wall of fire before her which began pacing towards the burning shoots that were pacing towards her.
"Beat that!" Slavik shouted.
"Beat it!" Galkin said and Nadia's eyes glowed brown. "He's sharing his powers with her," Vierne said.

"Position shift," Galkin said and soon, Nadia and Belka exchanged positions.
"Wow!" Vierne gasped and the entire wall of fire struck Belka on her back. She turned back as her clothes burnt.
"Nadia, Rose weed" Nadia's eyes glowed green again and a huge rose plant grew out from the floor and wrapped itself around Belka. The thorns of the rose dug into her skin and she shouted, "Do something, idiot!" She shouted at Slavik.

"But what?!" Slavik panicked. Melissa waited for a few more seconds, she was about to raise her hands and declare the result but Slavik pulled a trick, "Belka! Heatwave!" Her eyes glowed orange and the rose plant caught fire. Nadia looked at her.