8 0 Happiness Craves War

Vierne stood at the railings while Akagi stood beneath at the balcony.
Suddenly, they heard the voices of horses and looked at the sun. They saw a golden chariot with two white pegasuses coming their way. Akagi smiled, "They are here,"

"Who are?"
The chariot stopped at the balcony. It looked heavenly with the pure gold shining in a pink sky before a huge, red, foggy sun. A young boy with black hair and brown eyes got down and bowed before Vierne, "I'm here to receive you, Lady Gatekeeper,"

Lict was up and stood right behind her. It spooked her out when he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Apparently Melissa had woken him up by her touching and pinching his cheeks. She looked at Akagi, "Do I leave now?"
"You have something left to do?"
"Yes," She bowed before him, "Thank you for everything, Uchitel,"

His eyes widened, "You're crazy,"
"Not too much, but yeah I am," She looked at him and got up. Melissa hugged her from behind, "Melissa—"
She kissed her cheek, "Come to meet us soon, Gatekeeper."
Vierne kissed her back and smirked, "You didn't expect that, did you?" 
She blushed. Got her!

Vierne chuckled and got on the chariot, followed by Lict. It's funny how they both were drunk a moment ago, but now they were sober. They flew towards the sky, and soon they were into the clouds. Vierne couldn't look at the ground beneath, they were surrounded by pink and golden clouds, and the horses were running on the clouds. As she looked at them, she wondered where that black horse went.

Feline was her name and she was beautiful.
'If I were to have a horse, it would be just like Feline.' Vierne thought.

The chariot entered the Astral world and flew further up crossing various planes. Finally, they reached the final plane where Archangel Michael opened the huge golden gate and they crossed it. There was a huge, flat, white stone at the centre of the purgatory, surrounded by five gilded doors which were the realm gates.

One of the gates opened into the human world from where the golden chariot came in. Lict and Vierne looked around as they crossed the seven levels of the purgatory and reached the Gatekeeper castle.

Surrounding the castle was paradise. Flowers bloomed all around, that produced music, there were two moons in the sky, a blue one and a white one. Through the clear steams, they could see mermaids and fishes, elves were walking back home from work and fairies flew into the sky.

Every mythical creature they had heard of existed there. The Gatekeeper castle was a castle carved out of diamonds, gold and gemstones. It was exorbitant and immense. The chariot stopped at the gate and Vierne hopped down with Lict. They looked up at the zenith of the castle which had a celestial chakra at its peak.

The castle maidens ran towards them from inside and acquiesced before them. Goddess Ivsana stood beside the maidens, "The coronation is when both the moons overlap each other. We need to be fast with the preparations." All the maidens pointed inside the castle and Vierne walked inside with them. The maidens were petite and reached till Vierne's waist as she walked. They all walked around her and took her inside the castle bath which was a huge pool made out of stone. Water Lilies and Lotuses floated in the bathwater. The maidens filled their wooden tubs while Vierne sat on a stone beside the bath.

They poured the water on her head and washed her hands and feet. They made her wear a white, half-pleated gown and painted her hands and feet red. She wore a necklace made out of angel feathers and platinum roses and kept her pendant aside. She also wore, as symbols of power, leopard skin over her shoulders and a lion's tail hanging from the belt. An anklet made of the black dragon's claws on her left ankle. Wings of the red Pheonix hanged down her on a white gown. They tied her hair up with pearls and shells the mermaids had collected and covered her head with a headband made of the giant wolf's fur.