2 4 Music Is a Murderer

As days passed by, the vitiligo slowly got bigger in size and covered one part of Xian's arm. It now began moving towards his back and the pain inside it increased. He would talk about the pain to Wujin but he would shut him up by saying that's how vitiligos develop. One day, the realm gate of the demon realm broke up and a huge demon came out of it. It was moving towards the gatekeeper castle. Wujin and Xian ran out of the castle. Wujin scratched Xian's other shoulder, which hadn't developed vitiligo and blood flowed out of it.

"Xian Si, protect your master! Follow this order from your lord demigod himself!" Wujin shouted and the red threads wrapped around his wrist. The pact was formed. He raised his arms, "Magixiya dvoynoy, Orfografii vtroy Vyzov forma tri!"

Xian's body shone and transformed into a sword. Wujin grabbed the sword, but something absurd happened. As soon as he touched Xian, the latter felt a strong pain in his vitiligo. And Wujin felt a tingling in his hand, as it was slightly burning. He grabbed the sword tighter.

"Wujin, it's hurting!" Xian shouted but Wujin ignored him and jumped at the demon. He pierced the demon's body with the sword and moved it upwards inside his flesh, tearing its body into two pieces. During that process, Xian was shouting in pain.

"I will cleanse you!" Wujin shouted at the demon as he exorcised it with the sword.
"Wujin, please stop!"
The demon was gone while Wujin was covered in its blood. He looked at the sword and threw it in the air.

"Revert," He said while the sword was still in the air. Xian turned back until his human form and fell on the ground.
"This is not a vitiligo. It's eating me away and you are not helping, Wujin!" Xian shouted.
"Whatever—"
"It's not whatever. Look at me!" Xian grabbed Wujin's face and looked into his eyes. He saw a demon inside them and moved away.

"You are not Wujin..."
He smirked, "What are you saying, Xian. It is me, Wujin Chen. Xian—"
Xian drew a wall between him and Wujin. "You know it's disrespectful to draw a walk against your master."

"You are not Wujin,"
Wujin just turned back and walked into the castle, "Think whatever you want."
That evening, Xian met Lust.
"It's not a vitiligo. It's a sign that my body is being consumed by a demon. And Wujin is that demon."

Lust was in shock, "Aren't Gatekeepers deities?"
"All I know is that he is possessed. I knew that Wujin wouldn't hurt me. But now, this thing is beginning to reach my contract mark."
"Your contract mark is on your back?"
"Yes."

"So, what now?"
"I don't know. Who helps a fangxiangshi?"
"I guess nobody does...You have to kill him. Only a star spirit can kill their gatekeeper. So, only you can do it."
"I won't kill Wujin."
"Xian!"

"I won't kill him. Wujin saved me when I was being chased by evil spirits. So, I will return what I have."
"You are not a fangxiangshi." Lust said, "You can't perform an exorcism. Plus, don't you see--You too are becoming one of them." She pointed at his vitiligo.

"If you wait too long," Lust said, "You'll die. This demon will consume you too,"
"No, I won't die. He ordered me not to."
"Then, kill him. That's the only way out of this. Either save your master or kill the demon. Your master was a fangxiangshi, right? What do you think he would do?" Xian looked at the ground.

That night, he slowly walked towards Wujin's room with a sword in his hands.

"Xian, tell me, why do people fight?"
Wujin's voice resounded inside his head.

'Because sometimes, fighting is the only choice they have. We have to fight with our monsters without becoming one ourselves. And if we do become a monster, I hope we all have that someone besides us who wouldn't be as helpless as me. It was good with you and I was happy. But with our story coming to an end, I realised that I was the monster all along.