2 5 Pocket Finger Claw Knife

I sat alone in my mother's rose garden, looking at the blue roses. Melissa had left. But she told me everything that I wanted to know. I decided not to be very mean to her anymore since she did save my star spirit. But nevertheless, she was a hoe! A demon, huh? Does this mean I have contracted a demon? But, she didn't tell why he got that vitiligo mark—Does possession of a master makes you a demon. I suppose that's why Lict got contaminated. So then is the vice versa possible? If Lict is a demon, will I become one too? It is not impossible considering how close we are with the demon realm, it's easier for them to possess us than to possess humans.

I heard footsteps and turned back. It was Lord Akagi. I got up and bowed.
"What are you doing here?" Well, it's my mansion.
"Just taking some fresh air." He stood beside me.
"...Do you really not feel anything here?" Lord Akagi asked.

This is the second time he has asked that to me.

"No. Do you feel something here?" I asked because I guessed he felt something there. And that was the reason why he asked me about it again and again. He looked at the roses and his eyes were shining red. He closed them and then when he opened them again, they were back to normal.
"I feel an uneasiness." I looked at his eyes.
"Are you a demon too?"

"Why would you think that?"
"You've got red eyes. Isn't that a characteristic of a demon?"
"That is. But for me it's different. It's a birth defect."
"I see. Are you here for some fresh air too, Lord Akagi?"
"Oh right! Before I forget," He searched through his coat pockets and took out a thing that seemed like a collar.

"Wear it" He ordered. It had been only a day since Lict went unconscious and I'm being predated by this man already. I never knew Lord Akagi was into this stuff. But I guess authors do have their dark side. I took the collar and saw it had a small curved metal attached to it. It looked sharp.

"It's a pocket finger claw knife with a leather sheath." Perhaps he smelled my thoughts. I blushed with embarrassment, "I see." I was acting like a total beginner. I was supposed to be a professional assassin by this point!

"Where am I supposed to wear it?" Or am I even supposed to wear it?
"Somewhere where people can't see it"
"I see. There's no such place," I heard men like stupid women. I was just trying my luck here.

"I hate stupid people." He sighed. See, that's why I hate the internet. You can never rely on it. Yes, mortals, I had learnt of the internet and I wish I hadn't because now I am addicted like you rats.
"Am I supposed to teach you everything?" Well, you chose your job. Aren't you a teacher? I definitely made him mad, "So, there's no place on your body that others can't see."

Wait a minute. I like where this is going.

"Give it here or else you'll just make a fool out of yourself," He snatched the pocket finger claw knife with a leather sheath from me—Can we have a shorter name, please? I know Russians like it big but please. Our names are big, our houses are big, the food servings are big, heck Russia is the biggest country in the world! I was thinking about the future of the Soviet Union but Lord Akagi was in another world. He flipped up my skirt and pressed his hands on my thighs.

"It should be fine here?" He seemed serious. I shrieked and kicked him in the stomach.

Treacherous!

My holy body was touched by a man! Now I have to bath in the freezing waters of the Himalayas to purify myself. I had already started planning the trip in my head while he got up, grabbing his stomach.
"It's nice that you're stronger but can you please try to use that strength to activate your brain? I was trying to help you here."
You were feeling me up! Stop putting yourself as a victim—I'm the one who's traumatised here!