EPILOGUE

Hello my golden nuggets!
It's Dego-- The living being who has written down this book :-)

We are finally at the epilogue of the book and I have completed it in the year 2019

Let the questions come!

1. How did you start with DMLD?

-'Dear Ms Lady Demigod' was the first work I produced. It was not made by constant thinking and knowledge, all it took for me to start writing this book was one DREAM!

The first chapter of DMLD came to me as a dream. And surprisingly, I remembered it when I woke up. Without wasting time, I jotted it down in a diary so that I don't forget it.

This happened when I was 14 years old. When I turned 15, I found that diary and the concept of DMLD which I just called- 'Draft 1'

After that started the real fun. I began thinking of the plot of the story in my mind. I literally became so hooked up at that small figment of my imagination that I was dying to share the story to the entire world!

All I needed was a platform for presentation-- Then I found Wattpad! Before joining Wattpad, I wanted to be sure and confident about whatever I was going to write. So, I started with my research. It took me literally three months to complete the research on demigods, Gods and then came an entirely new concept of 'Star spirits'

The good part was- I had prepared an amazing team by then. I met different people who readily accepted to work with me on this young project called 'Draft 1'

Until finally one day, my editor asked me to give it a name ! Honestly speaking, I'm very bad at names. So the first name I came up with was - "Draft 1 now a book"

I remember being a piece of mockery on the entire team for one week.
So, then I named it-

"Lady Demigod"

"Nah! Too plain," My editor tormented because he wanted a perfect name for my very first book.

"Then, the Gatekeeper"
"Too common,"
"The Star spirit and the demigod which later becomes a gatekeeper"

"You are supposed to give it a title not a catchphrase. And it's lame,"
"Then--The Gate?"
"Which Gate? Hey, take it seriously! Make it more classy,"

"O Then what should I name it? Dear Ms Lady Demigod?!"
"Hey, that's a nice one. DMLD for short"

The first chapter was lying there for around one month. The problem was that there weren't any reads on the book. It's always difficult to start.

My graphic designer said that she'd post some of the quotes of my books on her YouTube channel for gathering a small set of readers.
It's nice to have friends :))
I was told beforehand not to expect a lot. And I was ready. As long as there was even 1 reader, I was happy that my story was being read and appreciated by someone.