E X T R A I

Little Akagi sat inside the dungeon of the school and looked outside at the dark walls. He remembered all his days in the sun with his father, playing in the woods which were no longer theirs. He grabbed the window bars and pulled himself up to look outside at the soil.

"When will I meet my star spirit?" 

He woke up from his dream and looked at Melissa sleeping beside him. They had lost their powers and were normal humans now. He was living in the Obolensky mansion with Melissa. 
"Hey Melissa,"
She opened her eyes, "Can't sleep?"
"I can't sleep,"
"...It's a shame that only two people live in such a huge mansion,"

"Well, before us, only one person lived in this mansion,"
She smiled and looked at the ceiling, "When you see sparks in a world of ice, it gives you hopes of change."
Akagi looked at her and closed his eyes, "I've heard you,"

Next day, Akagi walked into mansion with a group of kids. Melissa walked towards them, "Milord?"
"These are all demigod children Mrs Winston's team has rescued from a laboratory,"
"So many orphans?" Melissa asked.
"Not anymore," Akagi smiled and pressed his hand on a blonde boy, "We'll raise them. After all, all demigods are connected by one thing,"

She looked at him, "Magic,"

Akagi looked at the kids, "Alright kids, introduce yourselves,"
"I'm Lori!" The blonde boy shouted. He had bright blue eyes and red cheeks. He had dragon-like yellow scales on his hands and feet.
"Anton," The redhead said. He had green eyes and freckles all over his face.
"Call me Nataniel," The one with black hair said.

They all looked at a blonde boy with green eyes. "Well, what about you?"

"I'm Ariel,"

Akagi looked at Melissa, "I swear these kids are gonna be the best once they grow up,"

End~