5 9 He Formed The Contract

Blair blocked Akagi everywhere after that night and didn't reply to his calls or texts. She even changed her profile pictures and deleted the pictures of him on her social media. He couldn't understand why she was doing it. Why was he being ghosted by the person who loved him?
"Blair!" He finally got hold of her one day when he saw her in the ground, practising by herself. She pushed him away.

"What happened, Blair—Did I do something wrong? Why are you mad at me?"
"Leave me."
"Answer me, Blair."
"Akagi, it's not free to be with you. Let's go our separate ways."

He held her hand, "Please Blair, please don't go. You are everything I am left with. Not you too—Don't leave."
She looked at him, "No wonder you don't have parents—Your own mother couldn't bear you,"
His grip loosened, "Okay,"

"I realise I've just wasted my time on you,"
"Okay,"
"Oh, and just because you're supernatural, don't think I'll treat you especially,"
"I never asked for it but okay,"

"Leave my hand."
"By the way, you confessed to me,"
"Let's just say you were one of my many bad decisions,"

"Why did you have to do that?" He asked and she looked at him hatefully, "Why did you have to put us in such a situation? I thought you loved me just as much as I did then why Blair?!" He fell on his knees and began crying, "I never trusted and loved a person more than you then why Blair?! What makes me so hateful to you? Whatever it is—I'm sorry. I can't bear to watch people leave anymore. I beg you, please don't go!"

When he looked up, she was gone. He continued crying as he lay on the ground. He called Mrs Winston that night, "Hello? Akagi, how are you dear?"
"I'm not fine at all,"
"What?"
"Mrs Winston, I want to come back home," He wiped his tears, "I miss you very much."

"Oh dear, did something happen?"
"Some people happened." He told her everything that had happened in those two years. He was in his third year now, "Akagi, I understand it wasn't good but dear, you want to get a degree, right? You can't let her dominate your dreams. You'll find someone better, just relax for some days. Don't go to college. Endure this one year and then you can come back to Russia."

"I'm never leaving Russia after that."
"Of course. If it gets unbearable, you can always call me."
"Yes, Mrs Winston."

He hung up and lay on the bed, he was thinking about Blair and how he couldn't hate her no matter how much he tried because his feelings towards her were real and he shared some of his best memories with her.

He didn't get up from his bed for three days. Finally, he decided that he was going nowhere like this. He got up and looked at the walls,

"I'm done,"

He wore his coat and got on his bike. He drove to a convenience store and bought a packet of cigarettes. He lit it up and inhaled, coughing instantly, "What the fuck!" He coughed louder while sitting beside his bike.

"Is it your first time smoking?" He looked up and saw a little girl sitting on his bike. His eyes were red and teary. He continued coughing, "Who are you?" He asked.
"As I thought!" She jumped down on his shoulders and straddled her feet around his neck, "You're my demigod!" She hugged his head.
"What the fuck?! Get down!" He shrugged and she fell on the ground.
"You're rough," She said in French as she rubbed her back.

"Do you just jump on strangers—Wait, how do you know I'm a demigod?"
"I'm your star spirit. We are connected by the red string of fate." She smiled.
He looked at her, "Took you so long to find me. Couldn't you be faster?"
"What can I say—Heck to the small legs that can only take tiny steps." She climbed on his shoulders again, "What did I miss?"

"All the bad stuff I guess?"
"Depressed demigods stink, blah!" She was speaking French again while scratching his head, "Let's make a contract!" She switched back to English.

"No thanks, I don't need you. I tripped and fell into some feelings, but I'm okay now. I brushed that shit off" He got up with her on his shoulders.
"Now, get down."
"Have mercy on me!"

He grabbed her and threw her on the ground, "Don't meet me again," His red eyes glowed as he glared at her.
"You're ordering me already?"
"You don't need to be my slave for me to order you around."
He got on his bike and drove away,

"I didn't take a bath the first three days, hell I stink." He said while driving his bike.
"I can give you a bath~" That girl was sitting on his shoulders again.
"What the fuck—Get down!"
"Focus ahead," Akagi looked ahead. His bike hit the wall of the bridge and turned over. They flew towards the water, Akagi could feel the time move slowly.

"We are going to die!" He shouted.
"I know right? So exciting. It's my first time dying."
He looked at their reflection into the water beneath them. He grabbed her little fingers and crossed it with hers while looking at their reflection. She began glowing pink and grew bigger and heavier. Finally, they landed into the water.

A pink light covered the water and she jumped out of the water with Akagi into her arms. He fell down and coughed out water.

"I got my contract!" She sounded familiar. He looked up and was surprised to see her. She looked just like Blair, from head to toe.
"Ooh, I got buns," She touched her chest, "Nice Milord!"

"What have I done..."
"Not anything yet," She licked her lips, "But we might do something fun soon."

-To be continued

Melissa Where There's LustDear Ms Lady Demigod

Dear Ms Lady Demigod