5 6 Make Yourself Home

"Akagi, demigods are superior beings."

"Yeah, superior beings that are treated like they're not human."

"You aren't human. Don't expect people to treat you like one."

"Are you okay?" Akagi looked up. It was Evgeni. He was wearing a sailor uniform and a blue pendant around his neck. Akagi looked away, "You're the one I'm supposed to fight?"
"Yes. My name is Prince Evgeni Medvediva. I'm from Siberia," Evgeni smiled, "What about you?"
"Nothing great to your notice, sir prince. Just a peasant." Akagi said, sarcastically.
"Akagi! Talk properly to the crown prince, you swine!" His aunt shouted and he bowed before him, "I'm Akagi Scheczalier."

"Ms Siah, can we talk about the admission?" Evgeni's parents said and she took them to the principal's office.
"Nice to meet you, Akagi." Evgeni smiled.
"Can we fight and end this now?"
"Oh—No! You seem like you got hurt so not today. We will fight once you are healthy."

"Whatever."
"Akagi, are you hungry?"
"I am not hungry."
"But I am. Eat it for me." Akagi refused to comply with his requests.

Evgeni usually went to meet him in the dungeons. He told his parents about how Akagi was kept in dungeons. Siah told them his powers were dangerous and convinced them that it wasn't safe to keep him outside.
"Akagi—What is your Sila?"
"Go away, Evgeni."
"Say 'Your Majesty' Akagi!" Evgeni ordered.
"Never in a million years!"

No matter how harsh Akagi was on him, Evgeni always came back the other day and spent hours beside the dungeon. Akagi had grown up with his powers. He gained back his spirit energy from the food Evgeni brought him every day. His powers had healed his skin and now he looked healthy.
"You know, Evgeni," They sat back to back. Evgeni sat outside the dungeon while Akagi sat inside it, "We aren't human. So people won't treat us like one."
"Then, I will treat you like a demigod. Once I become a gatekeeper, I'll get you out of here."

Akagi chuckled, "And when will that be?"
"Who knows. Will you wait?"
"Do I have a choice?"

But it was far ahead in time.

"Akagi—I met my star spirit! But I didn't know what form to give her so I just imagined myself and now she's like a female version of me." He laughed.
"Good for you."
"What about you?"
"I don't have a star waiting for me."

'If your powers weren't so dangerous—I would've helped you get out. But mom said they can kill you and I don't want you to die.'
"It's better if you don't meet your star. This way—We won't have to fight with each other!" Evgeni said.
"...You're selfish."
"No, I just don't want you to feel hurt when I kill your fated one—So it would be better if she doesn't meet you."

"As if I'd let you kill her."
"Believe me, you would."

'Bastard'

One day, a woman stood at the dungeon door. She opened the door and walked inside. Akagi turned and looked at her, "I'm here to take you out of here. Let's run Akagi."
"Who are you?"

"Olga," She smiled and held his hand. They got away. His bare legs were covered with thorns and snakebites but he still ran because if he stopped, it was over. They saw a moving train which was slowly pacing forward. They both got into it and looked at the school left behind.

"Where are we going?" Akagi asked.
"Home," Olga smiled.
"But that was my home," Akagi said.
"Don't you want to meet your mother?"
"Mama is alive?" Akagi asked, "That means they lied to me?"

"Of course they lied."

Akagi was happy. The train was carrying him to his happiness or so he thought. They reached an old apartment in Moscow and he looked everywhere, "Mama!" He shouted out of joy and ran throughout the rooms of the apartment, "Mom isn't here," He looked at Olga
"She must have gone to get you some gifts. After all, you're returning after so many years. Why don't you wash up? You're quite dirty—Do you want to meet a goddess like this?"

"Of course not!"Akagi removed his shirt, "I'll go take a bath immediately!" After he was done bathing, he wrapped a towel around him "Excuse me, I don't have a change of clothes"
"It's okay, you don't need clothes for what we are about to do next" She removed her top and Akagi covered his eyes.
"Miss Olga, what are you doing?" He suddenly felt a push and landed on the bed with Olga above him.

"What are you doing?" Akagi kept his hands on her shoulders and tried to push her back. But she was stronger and kissed him on his lips, "So tell me, sex with demigods gives you eternal youth?" She asked as she looked into the eyes of that twelve-year-old boy. He scratched her and resisted but all his efforts fell into vanity. He was so panicked that he couldn't gather enough focus to gather his developing powers. He was raped at an age as young as twelve.

In the morning, when he woke up—He wrapped the blanket around him and ran out of the apartment. He ran on the cold streets while she was still asleep.

'Why?' He thought as he ran, 'Why did I trust a mortal?'

He looked around, he didn't know where he was and where he was going. The sun was rising up as he walked barefoot on the cold snow. Finally, he sat on his knees and pressed his hands on the snow. He looked ahead at a cross shining in the fog.
"Just let me die already,"
He fainted on the snow and soon a group of children surrounded him, "Father! Someone is sleeping on the snow!"

"What?" A man wearing a white cassock walked towards him and checked his pulse, 'The child is alive," He turned towards the nun, "Quickly, arrange for a bed and call the doctor,"
"Yes father," She bowed and ran inside the church. He picked him up into his arms and took him to the bed. His body was cold so they lay him beside the fireplace. Soon, the doctor came in and examined him, "Looks like the child has gone through sexual assault," He concluded.

"Are you sure? He looks so young—"
"It indeed is disheartening."
"We can't keep him at church with other children of God!" The nun exclaimed. When Akagi woke up after a long slumber, he looked at the man who saved him, sitting beside him, preaching the bible.

"Oh, you are up. How are you now?"
"Who are you?" Akagi glared at him.
"I'm bishop Laurent" He smiled, "What about you?"
"Akagi."
"Akagi. Are you hungry?" He asked.
"Yes, very much," He grunted his teeth and looked at the bedsheet.

"Alright, have a bath. I've put some clothes aside. Get dressed and come to have some supper. Other children have gone to bed already." Akagi did as told, he dressed up and had his share of food. He stayed there for the night. While he lay on the bed, the bishop gently patted his head.
"Akagi, did someone do something to you?" He asked.
"...No,"
"I see." The bishop didn't force him to speak up, "Just know that the wrongdoers will be punished by God himself. Make yourself home"

He left him on the bed. He stayed in the church for a week. They were surprised how fast his wounds healed.
"He must be someone divine. Shame on the person who did that to him!" The nun said to the bishop.
"The child is a demigod of time."
"What now, father?"

The bishop decided to talk to Akagi, "Akagi," He told him, "You should be among your own kind—In a school of the supernatural."
Akagi looked at the bishop, "Can't I stay here? I promise I won't create any problems."
"You can't stay in the church forever. You don't belong here. We'll send you to Escola Royal school of supernatural in Estes. I've talked to the principal there. She'll get you a dorm,"

"Okay."

-To be continued 

Akagi Scheczalier Dear Ms Lady Demigod

Akagi Scheczalier 
Dear Ms Lady Demigod