One

PoV: Jimin

"Okay students, so this is your new classmate. His name is Min Yoongi and he doesn't talk much. Be nice to him" Then, he tells the newbie to sit next to me, since the seat was free.

That Yoongi starts walking towards my direction and takes a seat next to me. I hear how the students start whispering and talking, but the teacher interrupts them. "Be quiet !"
After that he continues the boring lesson. But I can't focus.
My view seems glued to the male next to me. He looks so mysterious and it's the first time I feel attracted to someone I didn't even talk to yet.

He has those slighly pink tinted lips and small black eyes. He's wearing makeup And it looks more than just 'great' but I don't wanna overcompliment him.
Face looks innocent. But His expression is pretty cold and empty tho. Oh, his hair.. It's a mix of green and.. blue ?
No wonder my classmates started talking when he entered the room.

Min Yoongi.. such a nice name.. such a mysterious looking person. I want to get to know him.
later.

[Note: Thanks for reading so far. This is my first ff and I'm not fluent in english, that's why I also try to keep it simple, so other influent people won't have problems reading this :) Please please tell me what you think and if I should continue this story]

Yo- Did he just.. Did he just look at me ? I felt like he was looking at me from the corner of his eye. But when I noticed, he quickly turned his head away and acted normally, even tho I saw a light blush on his cheeks. Kinda cute.

"Hey " I whisper and poke his shoulder. He returns a confused expression.
"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you" I smile brightly and expect an answer but he ignores me and keeps focusing on the class. Was he scared that the teacher might notice ? Or did I already fuck up?

.
.
.
.

It finally rings and a few students leave the classroom, probably to eat lunch. Usually I'd search for Tae and Kookie and eat with them too, but this time I had to do something. "So where are you-" As I turn around to talk to the newbie, he suddenly stands up and leaves the room as well.

I really wonder if he's just shy or antisocial as fuck.

"Jimiinn~~" Breasts pressing against my back. Not that girl again.. "W-What is it, Lisa.. ?" I ask.
She asks me to eat lunch with her but I pass and say that I'd meet my friends.

Then I leave, almost running.

I'm Park Jimin, 17 years old and a very popular guy. So I really need to get away from people who desperately want to talk to me.

15 minutes passed and I still couldn't find Min Yoongi.

But soon, I look out of a window and discover him outside on a bench.. Doing nothing actually. Quickly I make my way downstairs and go to the bench where he was sitting on. But jesus, it's cold. He's the only one outside, does he not freeze ?

"Heya.." I say somehow exhausted and sit down next to the mint haired boy.

"What the-"
His voice really surprises me. It's much deeper and rough than expected.. It really doesn't fit to his face, I think.

"Sorry, I just wanted to talk. That's why I searched for you" I chuckle embarrassed and look at him.

".. 'searching'? ... What do you wanna talk about, ..Jumin?" he asks unsure. Jumin? Did he really say that ?
I start laughing.

"Jimin, it's Park Jimin!" I correct him with a giggle. The following moment his face turns all red as he looks away. "Almost the same.." he mumbles.
Cute.

"Anyway. Where are you from ?" I ask.
The male glances at me and thinks for a while.

"Find someone else for small talk. I am.. not up for that" he says pretty cold after his redness disappeared.

"Huh? I thought we could become friendsss" I fake a disappointed pouting face. But why did he not want to talk to me?

"Friends?" He stands up.. "Do I look that dumb? I know you just want my number to give it to the rest of the students." His voice sounds mad, even tho he's quiet, but his expression doesn't change.

"What? Why would I want that ?" His answer comes really fast.
" 'Is he gay?' 'What's up with that eyeliner?' 'Freak' ... I can hear all that." he says. Who did he quote?

"My.. classmates?" I ask confused.

He just nods.
So thats what the others were whispering when he came to the class... I didn't really pay attention to that. Suddenly I don't know what to say.

"Uhh.. It's not that I had the same thoughts" Especially the part about him being a freak. Why would I think that? He looks so good actually..

"Sure" Yoongi mumbles sarcastically.