Forty-Nine

PoV: Yoongi

He was prepared, surprisingly.

Asking where he got the lube and condoms from would be a dumb question, since I know that he used to do this quite often.

That makes me even more nervous.

"I-Is everything okay? I'm going to add the second finger" Jimin says.

"it's.. alright" I mumble, trying to sound calmed.

One finger was really not a big deal. It was a weird uncomfortable feeling, but not painful.

The sound of the second finger entering my inside gives me goosebumps, it's embarassing.

And it actually hurts as Jimin starts moving and spreading them.
At this point I really can't stay calmed and begin to breathe nervously, trying to keep my voice low.

"Does it already hurt??" He asks concerned.

I shake my head.
"N-No...mh, It'ss fine..."

He continues for a little more before he suddenly pulls away just to bend over and kiss me gently.

"I love you so much and.. I swear, if it hurts I'm sorry. Just tell me when to stop" he whispers.

Ahh, when Jimin talks so gentle to me like that, it makes me even more panic and shaky. My heart is going to explode.

Maybe he's much nervier than me actually, because I can tell how careful he treats me right now, afraid of triggering something in me.

I just nod silently and avoid the eye contact.

[omg I have to change the pov, it's hard to write from the bottoms perspective]

PoV: Jimin

I slowly push all three fingers inside him, not long waiting for a reaction, because tHat really just made him moan loudly.

My.. heart is beating really fast. Due to excitment of course.

This view of a fully naked Yoongi under me is stunning.
Besides his dark selfharm scars, his skin is as pale and white just like snow, it's so pretty. Very soft and stretchy.

Instead of listening to his sounds, I stare at his red little nose.. his wet lips, twitching eyelids and his neck which is literally covered in hickeys. I wish I could stop time and look at this image forever.

"N-Ngh, jjimin..Ahh" The older speaks, poking my arm shyly to get my attention.

I look at him and stroke his cheek.

"What, pretty? Does it hurt? You should try to loosen up a little, it'll be better then" I say worried.

Yoongi shakes his head desperately.
"N-No.. not w-wor..working, ahh~!" he whines.

I can imagine that it's hard to stay calmed when you literally have something moving inside your ass, but still.. He has to try.

"Yoongi.. Should I maybe go a little further?" I ask unsurely.

"Like I k-know.. Just d-do what feels right to.. you.." he mumbles embarassed.

I sigh in desperation before I reach for the condom and get completely undressed.

My heart is going crazy as I'm pumping myself to the hardest level. Yoongi doesn't move a single inch while he stares at me with only half opened eyes and tries to calm down from the fingering action.

Then I spread a little amount of lube on my member and position myself in front of my Hyung's hole.

Without much talking I slowly push myself inside him and look at his face, enjoying the warmth that embraces me.

But Yoongi doesn't make one tiny sound.
He bites the back of his hand and closes his eyes tightly, letting tears run down his cheeks and trying to hold the pain back.

"H-Hyung, don't do that, you're gonna hurt yourself even more!" I say and try to pull his hand away, but he doesn't let me.

".. Does is it hurt that much?"

He nods as he glances at me.

"*sigh* Don't worry, it's going to be good soon.." I whisper, kissing his hand.

Honestly, I'm not in pleasure either. Yoongi is so damn tight that I would almost describe it as painful. But I'm still glad that this is actually happening.

As I slowly start moving forward to get all the way in, Yoongi whimpers in pain and arches his back.

I comfort him and tell him that it's alright and how much I love him, many times.

"Yoongi.." I groan in a light pleasure since he slowly loosens up.
"Let me at least hear your voice, baby~" I'm finally able to pull his hand from his mouth away, seeing what a deep bite mark he gave himself.
Ignoring that for now I pin his arms onto the bed to steal his chance of covering his mouth again.

And now, his voice is so much more louder and clearly. A desperate moan mixed with whining escapes from his lips whenever I thrust into him.

"Ah! n-nO, em..barassing ahhh~ah" he cries, probably talking about his own voice.

"Hyung, how can you say that? Your voice is so sexy" I reply sassy.

What a truth tho. Yoongi's raspy voice being on the edge.. high pitched. That is such a blessing.

.

Things go on like this for a little longer until Yoongi's pain slowly turns into more and more pleasure, causing his moans to become even louder.

Sounds of sweaty skin slapping one on another, moaning and groaning fill the room. Tears keep filling Yoongi's eyes, giving him that beautiful sparkle effect.

I can barely feel my own heart beat as I'm getting more caught in the other's warmth.

My thrusts become faster and louder, picking up spead with every second.

'Exquisite' I'd call this, but that's cringy.

.
.
.

Turned on by Yoongi's current appearance, I connect our lips and force him into a dirty tongue kiss, which just overwhelmed him.

He couldn't concentrate at all and was very close to loosing his mind.

"Ngh- ah, J-Jimin Aah! I-.. I ca-n't nghh~ I can't ah..!" he cries desperately.

"What's it, baby? Are you coming? I'm pretty close too.." I grin amused as I fasten my thrusts even more.

The last few minutes, maybe seconds, we just moan lustful, until we both reach our limits and come at the same time.

...

Panting. Silence and exhausted breathing.
I pull out and throw the condom somewhere on the ground after I tied it.
Then I take some tissues from the night stand and try to clean most of Yoongi's body clean. Smelly water and white sticky liquid.. I mean sweat and cum.

"..Are you fine?" I break the silence as I lay down next to Yoongi.

He stays quiet at first.

"..I'm okay" he replies in a shaky tone, his voice just cracked. He looks so exhausted.

"Hmm, I'm glad" I giggle before I take him in my arms and pull a blanket on top of us.

"I love you so much, this was amazing" I say and kiss his forehead.

I wait for a response but soon enough I realize that the older already fell asleep.

---------------------------

[...I am... so.. SORRY. I know this chapter took years and now it came out this crappy.. I'm sorry 😢😢 I planned it so differently and more dirty but At the same time I didnt want to overdo it because it was their first time so this whole shit was innocent af and bad.. and just bad and the worst- and I'm sorry of you cringed. See ya :')]

PS: Thank you sunshinehooope for making those pretty book covers for me ^^