Thirty-Eight

PoV: Jimin

A week has passed since that incident with Yoongi's father..
Yeah, I calmed down and Yoongi is getting better with each day but I still feel like part of it was my fault.

"Jimiiinn~" Yoongi suddenly pulls me out of my thoughts.

"..Huh? What is it?" I force a little smile, looking at him.

"What's wrong? You don't eat your lunch and don't react to me at all..." I answers worried.

"O-h yeah.. I was just thinking of Kookie and Tae... Wonder if they're worried about us" I explain.

"Well, we didn't go to school for a week now, so they might be worried about you.. You should have text them" Yoongi swirls his fork in his salad.

Sure. What should I tell them ? >Hey guys, my boyfriend got beaten up because I left him alone So we won't come to school for a while~ See ya< ? Fuck my life, it pisses me off so much..

Yoongi looks at me and sighs.

"Don't worry.. Everything's fine and I think he won't come back" he tries to comfort me since he probably noticed that I can't get over it.

Then he gets up from his seat and walks up to me. Slowly, because he's still very weak.

"I'm fine. Okay?" he surprisingly sits down on my lap and kisses my cheek.
That was really cute.

"Why so shy?" I ask with a light smirk.

"I dunno.. I still can't believe there's a person that cares and worries for me so much..." he looks thoughtful down.

" of course I do. I love you, Yoongi. You're so precious" I mumble and hug him tightly. I really needed this.

"Jimin.. I was wondering" he suddenly says while stroking my hair.
"Were you sleeping with random students because you're so lonely?"

I look at him and nod immediately.
"Correct... I'm sorry" I apologize guilty.

"No it's okay! I'm glad that this was your reason.. If it would have been for 'fun' or just to play around, it would have make me think different." he says.

"Really?.. Well, I got you now~! I don't need anyone else!" I ruffle his hair happily.

He doesn't seem that happy at all tho.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"Nothing... Just.. I don't know.. Wouldn't be anyone fine then? It doesn't have to be me if it's just about not being alone anymore" he explains.

"No! Yoongi I love everything about you, and the fact that you make my loneliness disappear is just a nice bonus!" I make him look into my eyes.
"We both know that I'm pretty... 'popular' on the school, but no matter with who I spent time with, it didn't satisfy me.. With you it's different, Yoongi"

He stares at me before he nods shyly and leans against my chest.

"Okay, haha.. I didn't know that till now" he giggles.

I smile and squeeze him.

"Does it still hurt?"

He shakes his head.

"Not really. The bruises are still there but I barely feel the pain" he replies.

I'm so glad to hear that.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi

I'm so glad to know that I'm that special for Jimin. I really thought that I'm one of another million possible people that spend time with him so he doesn't get lonely. But now that he told me that other persons' presence doesn't 'satisfy' him and that I'm the only one, I feel really relieved.

"I love you" I whisper quietly.

He then lifts my chin up and kisses me softly..

"I love you too" he smiles.

Ahhh, he's such an angel- I'm gonna cry.

.

Jimin suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls up my pullover sleeve, revealing my naked scars.
Then he strokes the scars with his little thumb gently.

"Please don't do that anymore" he says.

I don't know why, but the this situation really gave me goosebumps. .The way he stroke my wrist eas just... so unusual.

"I told you I stopped..." I mumble.
Which is the truth, because I really didn't harm myself since our conversation back then.

Jimin then pulls my arm to his mouth and kisses my hand a few times.

And honestly,.. I think my face turned into a tomato.

"..J-Jimin, don't do that pleaase" I say embarrased and pull my hand away.

"Huuh, whyy" Jimin asks a little disappointed and pouts

"It's... too much"

He starts grinning.

"Hehe, is my love for you THAT overwhelming~?" he questions.

"Yes. It is." I admit.

The younger starts laughing and ruffles my hair again.
"You're too adorable" he chuckles.

No, you are.

"Such a cutiiee~" he adds.

He's the definition of angel.

"I love you so much~"

"Shut up."

"Look how embarrassed and red my little baby is~" he pinches my cheeks and tries to stretch them.

Wow, I really hate him.