Thirteen

PoV: Jimin
I wonder.. if Yoongi actually likes me. He seems to get annoyed easily but I can tell that I'm different than other people he met in his past.

Damn, I wanna ask him so many things and know everything about him..

"Jimin"

"Hm? What's wrong?" I ask as I look at him.

"I'm.. tired.." he mumbles in the middle of a light yawn.

It's only 9pm tho...
"Oh, you wanna go to bed already then??"

"If that is fine"

"Of course it is ! Why shouldn't it be?" I ask.

"I don't know.. I'm Just testing things" Suddenly Yoongi blushes and turns his head away.
..What the? What is wrong with him, I really don't get his behaivor.

"What do you mean by that, Yoongi?" I ask in seriousness.

He then sighs.

"Nothing special.. It's just weird that it doesn't bother you when I tell you what I want or how I feel..." He replies, which makes me feel even more confused.

"I mean.. My mum and dad taught me that people are not interested in what I think and that I should just stay quiet instead. I learnt that as a kid " he explains.

"What..?" I tilt my head.

"When I was a kid I used to be very hungry for example.. And whenever I told my father that, he beat me up and said that nobody cares if I'm hungry or not.
In school it was the same. Usually I always got bullied and I told my... 'bullies' to stay away from me but they only laughed and started to beat me up too."

"And you thought your opinion had no meaning at this point??" I move closer to him and place my hand on his shoulder.

He just nods quietly.

"Yoongi, what the fuck.. Don't worry, I'd never ignore someone else's words or opinion. If you wanna take a bath, just say it I don't have a problem with that! If you wanna sleep you can also just say it ! Say whatever the hell you want, I won't mind. And I would never laugh about you or beat you up.." I am shocked, after hearing Yoongi's... trauma, I guess.

"Yeah.. I know" he whispers. I notice how he tries not to cry even tho his eyes are already filled up with tears.

"Yoongi, it's okay. Cry if you want to" I pull him in my arms and hug him tightly in order to give him the feeling of safety.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
After Jimin pulls me in his arms, I just burst out in tears. I can't explain how damn good his warmth feels.

I bury my face into the younger's chest and keep crying my eyes out. Carefully Jimin strokes my back and tells me that everything is going to be alright. Over and over he repeats his words.

It's somehow embarrassing to cry in front of someone who I barely know and is younger than me, but I can't help it. The tears keep rolling down my cheeks before they get soaked in by Jimins sweater.

.
.
.

I don't know how much time passed since I started crying but it feels like an eternity after I pull away from Jimin and wipe the rest of my tears away.

"You... okay?" He asks softly.

"I am. Thanks.." I answer quiet and look down.
Suddenly I feel a light weight on my head which turns out to be Jimin's pretty small hand. He pats me and smiles, almost pitiful.

"Did you at least fought them back?.. The bullies."

What a stupid question again..
"Of course. I mean, I tried" I chuckle embarrassed and look up at him.

His smile disappears as he hugs me one more time.

"You will never experience any of those terrible things ever again, I promise" His breath strokes my neck and gives me goosebumps.