Thirty

PoV: Jimin
As soon as we finally arrived at home (I had to carry Yoongi), I laid him to bed and went downstairs to make some tea for him.

He's not a fan of tea, but I hope it'll calm him down.

I walk back upstairs and go to my room where Yoongi was laying, still drunk.
"Here Yoongi, drink-"

"Please stop leaving me..." he suddenly mumbles and reaches his hand out, grabbing my shirt.

"... I'm sorry, I just made you a tea" I whisper and sit down next to the bed, stroking some hair out of his face.
"I'm gonna stay here now, I promise"

Yoongi hesitates for a second but nods quietly afterwards.

"Baby, please do me a favor and drink this" I lift him a little up and hand him the cup of tea, keeping a hold to his hand so he won't drop the cup.

"...tea?"

"Yeah, it's healthy and you'll feel warm, okay? please take at least a few sips" I answer.

"... Okay, Jiminnn" he says in a lighter voice and starts taking little sips.

Surprisingly he drank all of it and then placed it on the little night stand next to him.

"Good boy~" I praise him proudly and pat his head.
He smiles softly.

"... Jimin, can you please kiss me?" He then asks shyly and pouts.

"Huh, why? You smell like acohol" I joke and chuckle.

"oh-" Yoongi immediately hides half of his face behind his blanket.
"right,.. sorry" he took my words too serious and looks very sad and disappointed.

"Nooo Yoongi, I was joking! Come here" I pull him into my arms and spread kisses all over his face.

He starts giggling with his drunk voice and tries to stop me.
"Stop it~ Don't kiss a person that smells like vodkaa" he complains.

"You are my boyfriend, baby. Not just a person" I say in all seriousness as I stop kissing him..

"......" he then stares at me.
"...Do you really think that?" he asks uncertain.

"Of course I do!" I hug him even tighter.

"..... Eheeheee~ I'm glaadd" he hums relieved and wraps his arms around my neck.
"I luv youuu, please luv me back jimin~~~"

Aw crap, he's soo cute and needy when he's drunk. And I'm happy that he cooled down from his panic attack, but I'm worried that I could trigger that reaction once again.

"I love you a bunch, Yoongi~" I sing and stroke his back.

He snuggles into my chest and tries to pull me onto the bed.

"Such a baby~~" I move him aside and lay down next to him.

He giggles and pokes the tip of my nose before kissing it softly. Holy shit he's so damn cute, I can't-

"Are you sleepy?" I ask and hold his hand

"A little" he smiles.

"Let's sleep then, okay?" I peck his lips and pull the blanket over us.

He agrees and snuggles in my chest again, making happy purring sounds. I love him so fucking much.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
An annoying headache causes me to wake up early in the morning, realizing how bright the sun is shining in my face.

"Uurgh, my head.." I mumble to myself and cover my face with the blanket.

Then I remember last night and think about Jimin.

"Mhh, What's wrong? Hangover?" A light voice asks coming from behind me. Oh god, I'm so glad he's here with me.

".. Did you just wake up?" I ask as I turn around.

He just nods and smiles tiredly. His hair is all messed up.

"What happened last night, jimin..? I don't remember anything" I ask a little concerned and sit up.

"Uhhh, well. Nothing, we just got a little drunk You know? We played truth or dare,.. danced, drank acohol.. That stuff. And at 3am we went back home." he explains. For some reason it sounded like... a lie (?) But maybe it's just because I dont have any memories..

Jeez, I must have been very drunk.. How embarassing.

"S-Sorry, I didn't know I'd loose myself like that.." I apologize.

Jimin then chuckles and gets up. "It's okay, I saw a different side from you" he smirks. Wait what? What did I do?

"So do you need some pain kille-"

"W-W-Wait! What do you mean, 'different side'??? What did I do? Was I weird? Rude? Loud?" I interrupt him.

Jimin thinks for a long time before answering.
"Nooo~ You were just... cute. That's all, Yoongi. Don't worry about that" He keeps smiling, but it doesn't sound right.. I wanna know what exactly happened but I should stop asking questions ╥﹏╥

"So do you need medicine? I have a few pills, and I'm gonna take some too." he then suggests

"Uhm, yes please" I answer quietly looking at him.

Jimin disappears for a minute and returns back very quickly.

"Here, it'll stop the headache. .. How are you feeling in general by the way?" He hands me a little pill and a glass of water.

".. I'm fine" I simply answer before taking the medicine. "Are you feeling good too?"

He takes the glass and puts it on the night stand.
"Yes, I'm glad that you're fine" he says sweetly and strokes my cheek.

I just smile at him and then we stare at eachother for like 5 minutes without saying anything.