Forty-Six

[Idk sry, this chapter is akward but meh]

------------------------------

PoV: Jimin

"Jimiiiiinnn!" the older whines and beats me.

I sigh a little and stroke his side.

"I knoww, it's gonna be all alright soon, trust me" I whisper.

He pouts and shakes his head.

To be honest, even tho Yoongi's not having a great time, I low key enjoy how adorable he is.

Like a salty crybaby..

But still, he needs to power up soon.

.

Suddenly. Yoongi looses his strenght to sit straight and falls right against me. His breath now seems more heavy and worse than before.
Why ? ?

"Yoongi, Are you okay?? Talk to me" I say worried.

He keeps breathing loudly againsty my chest as he slowly closes his eyes and looks like he's falling a sleep, but no . He literally just passed out.

Oh jesus, this boy only causes worries..

But since he's quiet now, this is a good chance to let his body rest. Hopefully he'll feel better when he wake up..

I place him as comfortable as possible on the bed and take off the wet towel on his forhead, making my way back to the bathroom to wet the towel with some fresh water.

After I come back to Yoongi I put the little towel on his forehead again and just look at him.

Even tho he's unconcious, his face looks like he's in pain and struggling.. Poor baby.
He seems so weak and helpless..

I mean, he is.

He's someone I want to protect for the rest of my life, really.

I stroke his burning cheeks gently as I whisper a light 'I love you'.

.
.
.

One hour later:
I stay by Yoongi's side the whole time until he soon comes back to his mind and opens his eyes.

"...Jiminn.. " he mumbles.

"Yes? I'm here" I say stroking his cheekbones.

Then he starts making crying sounds again, cramping his face.

"..so hooott" he whines

"Still hot?.. Do you want some ice cream?" I suggest, forgetting the fact that we don't have anymore ice cream.

'Luckily' he denies it by shaking his head anyway and tries to move in some weird way I don't understand.

"Jimiiiinn" he repeats louder.

I sigh and look at him..

Yoongi suddenly turns his head towards me and stares right in my eyes.

"Kiss me"

...

"Hm?" I raise a brow

"A kiiisss" he repeats with his whining voice.

Oof.. It's probably the first time that Yoongi asks for a kiss like that, and that's hella cute, but..

"Y..Yoongi, as much as I want to, I don't think that's a good idea"

The male shows a depressed expression.

"I-I'm gonna catch a cold too then! We don't want those problems, right??" I try to sound convincing.