Twenty-Seven

PoV: Jimin
"Jimin"

"Hm?" I look at him after we sit down in the bus.

"..."

"What is it~?" I poke his red little cheek.

"I'm cold" he mumbles.

"Aw noo, shall I hug you?"

"..." he shakes his head.

"Oh, you don't want to?" I ask disappointed.

".. I do actually" he replies shyly.

I immediately pull him into my arms and hug him tightly.

"Why do I need to ask you everything twice~?" I ask playfully, placing a kiss on his head.

"mMhhhhH.." He mumbles something I couldn't understand and snuggles into my chest, hugging me back. Aaah, why does he have to be so cute??? My heart is ...in HAVANA.

"Yoongi hyung, you're so cuttteee" I whine desperately.

The mint haired bundle of cuteness stays quiet and just shrugs, making me chuckle.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
Saturday evening. Jimin and I are getting ready for Jungkooks.. uh, 'house party'. I'm not saying that I'm nervous as fuck, but well. I'm nervous as fuck.

"Sure, you wanna go there? If you don't want to we can stay at home" Jimin speaks concerned.

"I told you it's fine, Jimin. I want to go there" I reply while I'm finishing my make up infront of the bathroom mirror.

Jimin sneaks up behind me and giggles quietly.
"You look so great~" he grabs my waist and kisses my neck, causing me to get goosebumps all over my body.

I put away the eyeliner I was using, and turn around, just glancing at the younger one. Jimin looks at me and smiles sweetly.
I swear to god, whenever Jimin looks or smiles at me my heart is overreacting.

He comes more and more closer and is probably about to kiss me..

"Y-Your turn" I say and step back.

"Hmm?"

"You said you'd use some makeup too" I explain uncertain.

Then Jimin sighs and moves away.
"Yeah, you're right." he says in a cold tone.

I think I fucked up by avoiding the kiss, I'm so sorry..

I move aside and give Jimin the space for the mirror, watching him quietly.

He grabs a brush and starts applying some dark eyeshadow.

"..Do you use eyeliner?" I ask curiously.

"Nope not really" he answers.

"I see... Well you don't need it since your eyes are pretty big and long" I say and laugh a little.

"Hmmm, they're not big. Most of the time they're swollen" He chuckles, focusing on his eyeshadow.

"Compared to mine, they're big" I sigh.
"My eyes are like.. tiny and barely visible. Espcially without eyeliner"

"You're stupid" Jimin puts the brush away and looks at me.
"Your eyes are adorable and your eyelashes are amazing too. Like a tired litte kitten" he grins and comes closer.

I blush at his compliment and try to ignore the fact that he looks damn good.

"Anyway, c-can I do your hair?" I suggest, changing the topic.

"My hair?" he tilts his head in surprise.

"Mhm. It's... not good." I grab Jimins wrist and pull him out of the bathroom, taking some hair spray and a hairbrush with me.

We go to his room and sit down on the cold floor.

"Yoo, Hyung Why do I find it hot the way you just pulled me with you?" Jimin giggles and smirks afterwards.

"Jimin, stop acting so horny, i swear to god" I say, even tho I think its kinda cute.

Then he shuts up and leaves his hair to me..

.
.
.

"Okay, done!" I say proudly.

Jimin gets up and goes to the mirror, taking a look at himself.

"Oh- Wow, well damn! You're freakin good at it, Yoongi! It looks very good~!"

I'm relieved that Jimin seems to like and appreciate it, that makes me really happy.

Besides. Jimin is... so hot right now. I just realized that.
His revealed forehead in combination with his natural black hair and some makeup is just... wow. He's also wearing some black tight jeans and a white shirt with a giant neckline that just shows that even his chest is muscular.

And then there's me.. Wearing a sweater and some boring ripped jeans.