Eight

[Note: Hii, I'm back with a new chapter~~ I hope you guys like it and leave some nicee dicee commentsies ^~^ But pls forgive me for the veeryy bad english in this one.. x3 I am fuuucckked up ('・_・')]

----------------------------------

PoV: Jimin
"Stop annoying me, Jimin. I am not hungry." He repeats with in slight anger.

Dude, he really didn't ate since yesterday, maybe even longer! How should I ignore that ??

"Yoongi, you are crazy. You have to-"
"I'm going home, now shut the fuck up!" he interrupts me madly and gets up, throwing his blanket away.

"What the.. Yoongi are you serious? You're overreacting..." I say dissappointed.

"Shut the hell up..." he then mumbles. "What's your problem? When I eat or not is none of your buisness" He looks at me with a pretty mad expression, mixed with confusion and desperation. What's my problem?.. Whats YOUR problem, Min Yoongi?

"Okay, calm down.. I am not forcing you to anything, so please don't just leave. Sorry" I get up as well and apologize.

Yoongi seems to calm down and decides to stay at my house.

After that little fight I don't know what say and Yoongi feels probably the same. "Anyway.. You can go eat.. I'd just stay here" He says and looks down. I feel kinda worried about his health since he doesn't look very good.
Skinny, pale, probably beaten up..

I mean.. I guess I like his skin color but it looks unhealthy in some way.. But I really shouldn't start a fight again because of my worried selfishness.

"Okay.. I'll be back in 10 minutes" I sigh and go to the door, as suddenly Yoongi stops me by grabbing my sleeve.

"Actually. I wanna- I mean.. I'd like to see Mika" He says surprisingly polite and shy. I don't get this guy.

"Sure, she's probay in the living room" I smile lightly and let Yoongi follow me downstairs.

Yoongi's eyes start sparkling as soon as he sees the cat sleeping on the couch.
"Just sit down and pet her.. or do whatever you want since it's hard to wake her up. The bathroom is next door and I'm gonna be in the kitchen"

I smile at his cute expression and watch him joining my cat on the couch before I head to the kitchen.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
Fried eggs. I can smell that shit and it hurts my nose. It's a burning, uncomfortabe kind of feeling and it pisses me off. But I think I don't have the right to complain since I'm a guest and Jimin is nice to me this whole time..

I really don't get that guy.. He's so weird and different.
iN fact I don't want to go home.. My father would beat me to death for staying over here and my mum.. I don't know.

All I know is that I want to stay at Jimin's house for as long as possible. At least until he tells me to leave of course.

A meow sound brings me back to reality. Seems like the smell of food woke Mika up, so she jumps off the couch and runs immediately to the kitchen, leaving me alone.

How sad~ Not even a cat wants to stay with me..

.
.
.

"Yoongi? You wanna stay here or come upstairs?" A few minutes later Jimin enters the living room, holding the cat in one of his arms.

"Oh, are you done?" I ask and get up, walking towards him. He nods and smiles brightly.

"Let's go then" he says. But before he turns around and goes upstairs, he ruffles my hair and chuckles.

That.. gave me a weird feeling.
..Did my heart just flutter..? Why the fuck do I feel so embarrassed by that??