Thirty-Three

PoV: Jimin
Last night was shitty. I was really glad to have Yoongi by my side, but I just couldn't fall asleep for a loong time, no matter how hard I tried. I thought I might get even more sick,- but guess what.

I'm all fine now, even tho I slept for only 4 hours or so!

"I'm so glad your condition didn't got worse~" Yoongi giggles relieved, as he's sitting on the kitchen counter and watches me doing some boring breakfast, including eggs as always.

"Yeah" I just yawn and get some dishes.

From the corner of my eye I notice that Yoongi seems to be worried about something.
A little confused I walk over to him and rest my hands on the kitchen counter, leaning slightly against it to get closer to the older.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"... Are you just tired? Or do you actually don't feel that good?" he asks uncertain.

Does he think I'm just pretending to be fine ? Little dummy.

"I am fiinne, Yoongi! Don't worry" I chuckle.
"But yeah, I am really tired" I add more calmed.

"Well, you didn't get that much sleep, right?" he asks.

I agree and nod silently.

Yoongi makes an awkward humming sound and stares at me with his cute little eyes.

Then I just go for it and lean forward, placing my lips on Yoongi's.

First he moves a little away, before actually returning the kiss shyly and wrapping his arms slowly around my neck.

I just.. love this boy so much. The passed few weeks he got so much more open and isn't afraid of smiling anymore. He also gets great along with Tae and Kookie (especially Kookie).
He's still a little shy bean but I secretly hope that this part of his personality is never going to change.

I put my hands around his thin waist and pull him closer to myself, causing him too gasp in surprise.
Fuck, how am I still able to hold myself back?

Then I nibble on Yoongi's lower lip, asking for entrance. Surprisingly, without hesitation he opens his mouth, allowing us to slid our tongues into each other's mouth.

As I'm exploring Yoongi's mouth cavity, I notice that he started to scratch the back of my neck gently, which is... pretty hot to be honest.

With every passing second the kiss turns more and more into a slutty tongue fight about dominance.
The kitchen gets filled with slippery saliva sounds...

.
.

Suddenly, Yoongi breaks the kiss and pulls away, covering his mouth with one of his hands. He just pants and stares at me, giving me that totally overwhelmed look.

I understand what he's telling me and nod sympathetically.
"It's okay" I whisper and put his hand away.
"But that was hot" I smirk.

".. Because its on the kitchen counter?" Yoongi raises a brow.

I try not to laugh and get away from him.
"Maybe. I can't promise if next time I'm just going to let it end like this" I say.

I hear behind me that Yoongi jumps off the counter and follows me to the stairs.

"What do you mean?"

I decide to rather not answer that question and shake my head, making my way upstairs.

"Didn't you forget something,2 Jimin?" Yoongi asks, staying downstairs.

"Hm??"

"In the kitchen.. the food" he giggles lightly.

Oh crap, the breakfast-!

.
.
.