Five

PoV: Yoongi
"How about you sleep here?"
.
.

"Sure." I simply answer.

"Hm? For real? I thought you would say no" Jimin says with a surprised expression.

"Well.. I have my reasons why I'd like to stay here.." I mumble and look out of the window. "The rain is turning into an actualy storm what the hell.."

Jimin sits down on his bed and looks at me, I can tell that by the corner of my view. "Oh so there are reasons? For example?"

"Hmmm.. None of your buisness" I felt bad for this lame answer but if I'd say that I don't want to go home, he'd start asking questions... Too stressfull.

Jimin sighs "Again that reply.."
I nod and look down.

"Well.. are you hungry? I could order something." he then suggests.

I immediately shake my head.

"No? Not hungry at all?" He raises and eyebrow. "No wonder you're so skinny" He.. jokes I guess. I don't like being called skinny.

I don't like hearing opinions about my body in generall.

"You can eat. I'm totally fine" I say quietly. "Nah, that would be kinda rude.. I pass, too" he grins and gets up, leaving the room.

His reaction was really something. Also, where the fuck did he go?

Now I sit down and try to look for the cat.. Mika,.

Gone tho..

I sigh disappointed and lay back, starting to think..

I really don't wanna go home.. My parents would probably kill me..

Jimin's place is fine.. It's been a loong while since I've been at someone else's house.

.
.
.

Suddenly the door opens and Jimin walks in, dragging a white mattress behind him.
"Okay.. phew.. I got you this thingy.. And a pillow and a blanket" He is obviously exhausted from dragging all this stuff in the room, but he's smiling happily.

"Uhmm.. thanks.?"

"Not a big deal" he says. "So. Do you wanna change? Take a shower? I could give you some clothes, also-"

"Yo. Chill. I'm fine, I don't need anything" I answer before Jimin could even finish his sentence. It almost made me laugh when he was offering me to even lend me some of his clothes.. Like, we don't even know each other that well, so.. wouldn't that be weird?

It's already weird that I'm sleeping here..

"Sorry.. I'm just so happy to have a guest...Anyway, It's saturday tomorrow, so we can sleep the whole day !"
..How childish.. Kinda sweet- ok, shut up Min Yoongi.

"Yeah, you're right" I reply with a light smile.

Jimin grins really brightly and places the mattress next to the bed, which I am sitting on. "Okay, buut You sure that you don't wanna change? Sleeping in jeans and an pullver, doesn't sound very comfortable"

Of course I'd love to change my pants at least, but I feel like it would be a bother. "It's really no problem" Jimin adds.

"Well, okay fine I gues.." I say.

"Great!" He walks to his closet and starts searching, while I'm just watching him from behind. "Are sweat pants okay for you??" He then aks.

"Sure" I answer.
Jimin grabs the pants and hands it over to me.
"The bathroom is next to this room?" I ask when I take the pants and go to the door. "Yep, on the right side." Jimin cofirms.
I nod and make my way to the bathroom

Dang, why do I start to feel so nervous? It's the first time I'd wear someone else's clothes, I think that's a normal thing between guys, right?