Eighteen

PoV: Jimin
"Jimin?... Can I sleep with you?"

MY HEART STOPS BeAtIng.

"W-What..??" I ask confused, looking over at the older one.

"Honestly.. This mattress sucks..." He mumbles kind of more to himself than to me.

Oh my-.. Yoongi wants to sleep with me? In one bed? That's a blessing for my whole life, ah!

"S-Sure!" I say and move aside, pointing at the now free space next to me.

Yoongi smiles lightly and nods.

"Is it really okay?" he asks sitting down, dragging his blanket with him.

"Of course! No big deal, haha.." I say kinda nervous.

"If you say so" He then says more calmed and lays down, pulling the blanket over himself and closing his eyes.

Conversation over.

Jimin, calm the fuck down. Oh god, why am I so excited? Am I stupid?

My crazy thoughts continue for a very long while but soon I finally calm down and fall asleep without even noticing.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
The next morning a stupid nightmare brings me back to my mind, waking up hesitately.
Again that dream.. about my brother.

Then I look around and see that Jimin is laying next to me, his back turned towards me tho.

I sigh in relief and scratch the back of my head. I wonder if I'm allowed to stand up and do my own thing... Jimin said I don't have to ask for anything but... I'm not sure.

So far I didn't see him in a mad mood but I'm afraid that he's just good at hiding it. Hiding the fact that I'm just pain in the ass.

Nah, stop thinking too negative Yoongi.

I shake my head and get up, yawning quietly. I'm still wearing Jimin's clothes.. It'd be embarrassing to walk out like that but I really need to get some cigarettes..

9am? Yo that's really early, maybe Nobody will actually see me.

So I make my way downstairs (as quiet as possible) and slip in my sneakers.

"I should get some new shoes, jeez.." I sigh and put my jacket on, checking if there's still money in the pockets.

$10, perfect. Just enough for a tiny package of marlboro.

Slowly I walk outside and search for the next cigarette machine. Actually, there is one right next to Jimin's house. Well, his neighbors' but whatever.

.
.
.

5 minutes and I got the good stuff, leaving the rest money in the machine for some idiots who will probably feel lucky finding it.

I always have a lighter in my jacket so It's also not a problem lighting the cigarette.

..It feels good. The nicotine really calms me down and brings me to my senses.

I lean against the machine and keep smoking the cigarette until it's all gone.

"What a short but joyfull moment in my life.."

I head back to Jimin's house and enter it, thank god I left the door open.
It's pretty quiet, Jimin must be still sleelping, heh.

After taking off my shoes and jacket I go back upstairs. I was thinking of staying in the living room but .. nah.

I try to stay quiet as I sit down on the bed and make myself comfortable on it when suddenly Jimin turns around and notices me with his almost closed eyes.

"..Hyung?" he asks with a raspy voice- And damn, that sounds hot.

"S-Sorry.. Didn't mean to wake you up" I say.

"It's okay hah" he giggles, rubbing his eyes.
"What were you doing? Did you just wake up?"

"Uhm.. yeah, like 50seconds ago" I lie since Jimin doesn't seem to like me being a smoker.

"Ohh I see. So, you wanna continue sleeping?" he then asks.

"...I wouldn't mind" I answer.

"KeyKey, I'm gonna go and feed Mika. Then I'll take a shower, just so you know" He smiles tiredly and sits up.

Without answering I just stare at his giant mess of Hair on his head. Wow, Jimin's hair is crazy.

[NOTE: Tbh Idk if it's sunday or monday in this story rn x33 I have the feeling it's monday But let's just ignore that and pretend like its sunday nahah which means no school c: ]

"Yoongi?"

"Oh! Uh, yeah sure. Got it" I answer immediately.

The younger one giggles and gets up.

While walking towards the door I literally hear him singing.
"Yoongi Hyung, oh Yoongi Hyung~ Why are you so cute, lalala~ Yoongi Yoongi~"
Then he left.

What the fuck? Jimin.. you are way too obvious..
Now I won't be able to fall asleep ;w;

.
.
.

PoV: Jimin
I'm in such a good mood right now, yooowhh~ I feel like I'm in love and just .. HAVE to show it. I'm gonna show Yoongi how much I like him, yah~

Maybe it's because of the dream? Nevermind, I don't remember what I dreamed but I'm sure Yoongi was part of it.

After feeding Mika, I notice that there's disgusting smell in the hallway.. Tobacco?
Did Yoongi actually smoke? and then he's lying to me?

Ah.. what a disaster.. he could have told me... Can't help it I guess.

After I took a shower, I change my clothes and brush my teeth, toughts still full of Yoongi and wondering if he's sleeping.

Entering my room gives me an answer.
He's sleeping. He is fucking sleeping and I can see it :'D

The more I get closer to him, the more I realize how hecking adorable his sleeping face is. Oh my god... Oh jesus, I'm gonna pass out.

I need air, I wanna scream, he's so cute oh God oh God-