Thirty-Six

PoV: Yoongi

I'm glad I had that conversation with Jimin back then. Because honestly, since we're also having.. deeper kisses I'm worried about going to the next level... or the VERY next level..

Huuuuh (the sigh of desperation) (╯︵╰,)

.
.
.

"Yoongiiii~" Jimin hums happily as he comes out of the shower, throwing himself next to me onto the bed.

"Whaat?" I ask a little tiredly before smiling at him.

"I'm gonna go to the supermarket, are you in~?" he grins.

"Naah" I shake my head. "This time I'm gonna stay at home and play with Mika or something like that.

Disappointment appears on the younger's face.
"Noo, come with me~" he pouts like a child.
It's really hard to resist, I gotta admit that..

"Jimiin, go by yourself" I answer and poke his nose.

He finally gives up and goes back to the bathroom. Then I hear the blow dryer, heh.

...

"Okie dokie, I'm leaving then" he says after he got in his jacket and opened the door.

"See ya" I smile a little and say goodbye to him, closing the door afterwards.

Okay. Now that Jimin is probably gone for one or two hours, I got things to do. .. My personal mission.

Min Yoongi... 19 years old. Is going to .. cook. For the very first time in his life. !

I immediately run to the kitchen, feed the cat and start googling for some easy recepies..

After a while I found something called Tamagoyaki... It's a japanese breakfast meal and seems not too hard, so even I should make this! Maybe I'm an actual chef and I didn't know it yet!

..

After I get all the ingredients I start searching for some supplies. While I am checking some drawers, I hear the front door suddenly cracking.

Is Jimin already back? He probably forgot something, that dummy.
So I go to the hallway, expecting to meet my boyfriend.

"Jimin, did you forget some-... thing..." My voice disappears as soon as I see the person who is standing in the same house as me.

I feel how simply my heart just stops beating, while my whole body paralyzes.

W..Why.. How is this possible, no no no no no no no no no..

"D-Dad..?"

.
.
.

PoV: Jimin

And again I bought Yoongi Hyung a little present~ This time it's a ring, which is a little corny But I'm still excited to see his reaction! I'm in such a good mood~

But as I arrive at the house, I notice that the door is open.. Moreover it looks like someone broke the door to get in.

I already thought that this is suspicious but when I suddenly hear weird noises coming from inside, I start running and follow the sounds.

I was led to the kitchen and what I saw was just...

My eyes must be playing jokes.

A tall muscular man is pressing Yoongi against the floor and beats him up. His face, his torso, his stomach.. Over and over.

What I see seems so unreal that I can't even move at first. Not until I finally come to my senses and run to the man just to push him away, strong enough to get him far away from Yoongi.. who doesn't move a single inch..

"You... are his father?" I clench my teeth as I'm holding myself back from not killing him right away.

"..Urgghh.., gay sluts!!" he yells as he slowly gets up and glances at me. This man is drunk. Is he fucking serious?

"You're going to regret every god damn thing you did to Yoongi, you fucking bastard.."

It's so hard.. I can't controll my mind, I'm actually loosing the controll.

Suddenly Yoongi's father strikes out, but misses me miserably. What the hell, he's so drunk that he can't even coordinate his punches. How could Yoongi just... Nevermind, he can't fight against his father.. of course.

I grab the man's collar and throw him with all my strength to the ground. Then I kneel down and punch him a few times in the face before actually kicking his balls.

"Arghh!! You fucking rat!!" He screams in pain.

"A rat? You're calling me a rat? You, a father who abused and raped his own child? Rot in hell, man" I punch him with all the anger that is boiling inside me.

I keep punching him until I forget how much time just went by. Yoongi's father is covered in blood coming from his lips and nose, that I clearly broke. That bastard passed out huh.. I guess I went a little too far.

"..Jimin..." Suddenly a quiet voice speaks behind me.
It's Yoongi, who regained his conciousness.

"Yoongi!" I immediately run to his side and sat him up, pulling him into my arms.

"Y-Yoongi.. I'm so sorry" I whisper as I take a closer look at his face.
His lips are bursted and his nose might be broken too.. His right eye is just.. A giant bloody bruise.
Fuck.

"Jimin... Don't be..come a crimin-al.. b-because of.. him" he stutters.

Tears start rolling down all over my face.
"I'm sorry Yoongi.. I'm so sorry.. I fucked up, I'm the worst- I'm so fucking sorry" I keep apologizing without even noticing that blood is drooling out of his mouth and that he's barely able to breathe.

Shit, what should I do? Obviously I need to call an ambulance but what if.. they take him away from me, since we're both underaged.. Fuck, this is such a mess.

"Y-Yoongi, I'm gonna fix this.. Everything is g-going to be fine."
I pick the boy carefully up and carry him to the living room, placing him on the couch. Then I ran back to the kitchen, ignoring Yoongi's passed out father. I wash their blood of my hands first before taking a towel and holding it under some cold water.

I go back to Yoongi and try to wipe as much blood away as I can, his nose keeps bleeding tho..

Oh god, what if he broke one of his rib? I couldn't fix that..

"Yoongi.. do you hear me? Don't talk too much, but do you feel a strong pain under your chest..?" I ask after I put away the the towel and stroke the hair out of his face.

Yoongi slowly looks at me and shakes his head.
"Everything hurts.. It hurts so much, Jimin" he mumbles as he starts crying in pain.

Fuck, i'm so useless What can I do? It hurts seing Yoongi like this so much..

I got another towel to stop Yoongi's nosebleeding. Maybe Yoongi's nose isn't broken after all.. And I have to hope for the best that he didn't break any other bones...

"Yoongi, I'm going to find something cold for your eye, okay? Try to rest then.." I explain before going to the refrigerator to get a cooling pack.

.
.
.

When I came back, I wasn't sure if he fell asleep or if he actually passed out.. Either way, I hope he's not having any nightmares and rests a little.

I'm really the worst... I promised him that he's safe with me and now this happened.. Why.. Why ? How did his father even find this place..?

-

---------------------------

[Sorry, this writing was so bad. But I hope yall understood the happening]