Twenty-Nine

PoV: Jimin
....

Drunk, and waisted.
Not me, I'm talking about Tae and Kookie, yo.
We played this 'game' for almost 2 hours and I'm not saying that we've already moved onto the fucked up shit, but.... We've already moved to the fucked up shit.

Kookie literally licked some lemon juice from Tae's stomach. Which was NOt my idea. It was Yoongi's.
Yeah, I'm in shock too.

Talking about Yoongi.. He really seems to controll his alcohol consume but since his last vodka shot, he definitely started to bounce and swing around while he's still sitting right next to me.

Also.. While Yoongi and I were letting out our crazy imagination on Tae and Kookie, they were actually sparing us.
Like.. We didn't went any further than a simply tongue kiss, meanwhile TaeKook might have already fucked in the backyard five minutes ago.

About the tongue kiss THO- It was fucking hot, not gonna lie, but I realize that I'm getting dizzy too So I slowly loose my 'decent' consciousness.

Just remembering how overwhelmed Yoongi looked and sounded when I was actually sucking on his tongue and lower lip could give me a boner. Really.
But hold yourself back, Jimin. You don't want to ruin this.

...

Back to the happening.
It's Yoongi's turn to choose a victim.

"Jungkookie~ Truth or dare~?" he hums with his eyes half closed. Okay, Yoongi is obviously drunker than I thought. Since when does he call him Jungkookie?!

"Dare!- Jungkookie chooses dare~!" The youngest raises his hand in excitment.

"Good!" Yoongi shouts,
"Youuuu and Taeeee. 10 Minutes. In the storeroom next to the bathroom~"

Excuse me?.. I can't believe Yoongi ACTUALLY wants them to fuck. Cuz that's what is about to happen.

"Okie dokie!!! Tae baby, comee~ With have only 10 minutes, did you hear that? Ahahah~" He gets up and pulls Taehyung with him.

"10minutes are enough, my little bunny~" Then they both leave with a smirk on their face.

-Urgh, I wanna close my ears.

Suddenly I realize that Yoongi and I are all by ourselves and that this situation feels quite awkward.

"Jimin.." Yoongi starts talking after he drinks another shot.. Oh jesus.

Then he turns towards me and gets on his knees, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't you think we should.. do something too~?" He hums and brings himself closer to my face.
His face is all flushed from the alcohol and he's clearly drunk.

"H-Hyung, you're drunk.." I mumble, nervously trying to keep my hands to myself to be honest.

"Doesn't matter~" The next second he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me into a kiss which turns into a pretty slutty one, way too fast.

I can't help it. How could I ever reject a drunk Yoongi in heat? (yeah that's how I call it)

Unintentionally I grab Yoongi's hips and trail my hand under his sweater, surprising him so much with the sudden touch that he lets out a soft moan, breaking the kiss. Fuck.

When I suddenly feel Yoongi's hands on my belt, I come back to my senses (luckily) and push him away from me, gently of course.

"Huh?" he tilts his head in confusion.

"Yoongi, y-you're drunk.. WE are drunk, we shouldn't do this..." I explain nervously.

"What are you saying~ Don't you wanna touch me tooo?" he pouts and looks up at me.

"Th-That's not the poi-"

"Why" His voice suddenly cracks.
"What's the problen then..? Am I not attractive enough?" he asks as tears fill his eyes.
Oh no.

"No Yoongi, no! Don't think like that!"
I grab him by the shoulders and try to make him listen to me.

"Why.. Jimin,.. doesn't like me? W-Was I just..- I... -Jimin" He then bursts out in tears and collapses into himself.

"No! Yoongi, listen. I love you more than anything else and you're the most beautiful adorable person in the world, I'd never fool or leave you! I'm.. I mean, you're just.." I hug him tightly and stroke his hair.

Seeing him cry because of me is so damn painful..
"Please calm down, okay? We're going home now and you'll go to sleep. Tomorrow will everything fine, I promise okay? Yoongi?"

The older just keeps sobbing and crying into my shirt while shaking his head.
"No Jimiiin. . Please don't leave" he whines.

I never said that.. Fuck, what shall I do to calm him down.
Does this count as a panic attack? I don't know how to handle a drunk boy who's having a panic attack.. Why am I so fucking useless.

"I won't leave. Yoongi. Are you listening? You're just out of your mind baby.. You need a break, do you understand ?" I sigh and pull away, cupping his cheeks to make him look into my eyes.

"wanna go home... I-I wanna go home, Jimin" he sobs and holds onto one of my wrists.

"Yes, let's go home! Come, we need to get up, okay?" I stand up and pull the other carefully with me.
He can still walk, even tho quite shaky.

I help him to the hallway and put my jacket over his shoulders since his one is nowhere to find and I don't want him to freeze.