Forty-One

PoV: Jimin

"What was his name?"

"..His name?" He asks

I nod.

"I don't remember" he answers.

"Huh? What do you mean, you dont remember ??!" I ask shocked. Is Yoongi joking?

"I..I just forgot it over the years and the traumas, I can't help it.." he mumbles guilty and looks.

I guess that's a reason, but it's really weird.. Forgetting the name of your own brother, what the hell.. Whatever, I shouldn't stress him even more.

"Okay, I understand.. It's okay, I was just a little curious" I say, stroking his hair.
"Are you okay now? Do you need something?"

He shakes his head.

"No.. I'm fine"

I sigh and hug him.

"I love you, Yoongi. Never doubt that, I will love you no matter what"

"...Thank you" he says almost emotionless.

.
.
.

"Okay! But your wounds need some band aids! Wait a second"

I make my way to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and return back to my boyfriend afterward.

The mood got a little better as the time passed and I treated his wounds.

"Never do that again, okay? You scared the crap out of me when you left out of nowhere.." I say

"Sorry, I won't do it again~" he hums, even tho it seems a little forced.

"Huuh.. What shall I do with you- Your cuteness is always winning my heart~!" I pull him up and swing him with me across the room, since he's so skinny and a light weight It's not a big problem at all.

Yoongi giggles shyly and stops us.

"I'm getting dizzy"

"Oh- Shoosh, sorry Are you okay?" I get a little worried and stop moving completely, just holding Yoongi close to my body.

He chuckles.
"I am~"

Suddenly he places his hands on my cheeks and pulls me into a kiss.

I can't describe how good it feels when Yoongi makes the first move and shows more affection than usual.

Keeping our lips connected, I put my hands around his waist and start going backwards, leading him slowly to the bed so when I sit down he can sit on my lap.

After that we keep kissing and sliding our hands up and down each other's bodies.
Not gonna lie; It felt pretty hot and reminded me of a deja vú.

"Jimin.." Yoongi mumbles as he breaks the kiss for a split second before continuing it.
Holy fuck that was such a turn on. Yoongi, how am I still able to hold myself back ?

Without thinking I start unzipping his pullover jacket and slide it off his shoulders, exposing his bare torso.

He is so damn beautiful, I wish this room wouldn't be so dark, so I could see more of him.

I pull away from his lips and start tralling my tongue down his neck, collarbone and then his chest, kissing it softly.

"Yoongi, you're so soft.." I whisper against his pale skin.

"..What are you saying...." he mumbles. I can hear how embarrassed he already is.

I decide to go a little further and run my hand gently over one of his nipple. He obviously twitched in surprise, but there was no hearable reaction tho.

Also, may I admit that Yoongi's nipples are tiny and probably very sensetive? It's so adorable.

I wet my thumb by licking it for a quick second before rubbing it against Yoongi's nipple, causing him to actually moan lightly.

A tiny "Ngh-!" escapes from his lips, making him glare at me with an embarrassed expression.

"S-Sorry.. I didn't know I'd make that.. ssound" He apologizes and covers his mouth with his hands in full embarrassment.

"What are you apologizing for? I want to hear more, Yoongi" I grin as I look at him.

I pull him closer and hold him carefully as I lean down to his chest and begin licking his nipples.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi

It's embarrassing.... but it feels good.

Funny sounds I can't control keep coming out of my mouth as I feel Jimin's tongue swirling around my nipple.

"J-Jimin... I don't... like that" I mumble.
An actual lie, to be honest. I don't know why I just lied.

"What are you saying, Yoongi? I feel the goosebumps on your whole body and your reaction shows that you don't seem to dislike it" he giggles.

Before I could answer, Jimin continues licking and sucking my nipples again, this time a little rougher.

My breath becomes all heavy and desperately loud as I'm trying to keep my voice quiet, which doesn't really work.

------------------------------

[I think I'm gonna leave it like this (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I planned to write much more but since I'm a tease I'm gonna stop it here x33 Sorry for the shitty writing and the short chapter but I hope you still enjoyed C: ]