Nineteen

PoV: Jimin
"Stop staring.." Yoongi mumbles as he suddenly opens his eyes and sits up.

How did he know- Wasn't he sleeping ?!

"S-Sorry!.... Since when are you awake? Didn't you sleep?" I ask confused, getting a shrug as an answer.

"I can't sleep" he says with a somehow depressed face.

I sit down next to the bed and look at the older.

"What's wrong? Nightmares?" I ask

He shakes his head and looks down. "My parents.."

"Your parents?! Are you thinking about them??"

"-It's not that I miss or love them but.. I'm just worried. If they find me.. If they find this place." He answers.

"Why would they? Would they actually search for you?"

"Yo. That... sounded rude" Yoongi pouts- which looks hella cute.

"No I mean! I-I would search for you any time, but.. I mean. Your parents dont like you, right? Why would they search for something they don't like You know ?.." I say feeling guilty.

Yoongi chuckles lightly and shakes his head "I know what you mean"
"Anyways. My parents hate me, yeah. But they love turning my life into hell and I don't know.. You'd be in danger too.. If my father finds us"
His expression turns into a very sad one before he gets up and kneels down next to me.

"My father can be a real monster sometimes."

His eyes become teary as he leans forward and hugs me.

"..Yoongi it's okay, nothing bad will happen. Not to me, neither to you, I promise" I whisper quite surprised about the sudden hug.

I try to cheer him up by stroking his back but I can feel the fear inside him and his fast heart beat.

"No.. you can't even imagine.." His voice is shaking while he's leaning into the crook of my neck. Damn I don't know how to make this boy calm down.

"Yoongi.. Did your father ever like.. go too far?" I ask after a terrible tought came to my mind which I hope wasn't true.

".. Many times" he answers quietly.

My heart stops beating..
He probably doesn't know what I'm talking about, right?

"No Hyung.. I mean-"

"We both mean the same thing, Jimin" he cuts me off.

...

No.

He can't be serious. This didn't happen to him.. It can't be, It cannot be true.

No father in this world could ever.. rape his own child.

"Yoongi, no.." I strengthen my grib and pull him closer to myself.

He says nothing and stays quiet.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
I feel a weird wetness on the back of my neck...

Tears? Is Jimin crying?

I made him sad, that's my fault.. And now I have no idea how to comfort him.
Why am I always ending up in stupid situations?

"Jimin..? Don't cry" I mumble uncertain.

Why does it make him sad knowing I got raped? It's not his buisness, shouldn't I be the one crying? I don't get it..

"Hyung.." he sniffs.
"I-.. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this... I wish-.. I wish I could have helped you earlier, I'm so sorry.." he cries.

Jimin holds me so tight, it's almost impossible to breathe for me.

"-And I.. I swear your father is going to pay. Really, I'm going to.. Make him regret every single fucked up shit he did to you" He continues crying in a husky tone.

His words make me suddenly nervous so I pull away and take a look at his face. But what I see just breaks my heart.

Jimin's face is all covered in tears he isn't even trying to hold back. His eyes are full of sadness and anger at the same time.

Before I get the chance to say something, Jimin cups my face and stares deep into my eyes.

"Shut up. It's not alright, and you're not fine either. Stop lying to me and yourself. I... I can't change the past sadly.. But- I'm gonna.. I'm not going to let anybody hurt anymore.."

..

Honestly, I don't feel anything.
I guess I'm kinda happy to hear his kind words but it feels like I don't deserve hearing them.
It's my fault my parents are the way they are. There is a reason, so why should there be someone who can love and protect me? I simply don't deserve it, even if it doesn't make any sense. And why am I so fucking afraid of telling Jimin the truth?

Everything sucks.

"Jimin.. It's okay" I whisper, stroking his cheek. He shakes his head.
Can't help it, huh.

I start feeling dizzy as I lean against the younger's chest and close my eyes.

"Let's stop talking about this, okay?" I suggest silently.

Jimin places his hand on my head and strokes my hair.

"If that's what you want" he replies.

Then he inhales very loudly and sighs for like 5 seconds.

... "Sorry.. I... I just can't believe it" he says apologizing and serious.
"How can you stay so calm? Why don't you cry? That is so weird" he adds.

"I don't know" I chuckle. "Please just don't think about it too much. Let's watch tv or somethin"

He sighs and nods. "Sure.." His expression is still sad and I bet he's going to think about it even more but I can't change it. It's my fault.

---------------------------------------

[Not very satsified with this chapter, sorry.. I'll make it better next time c: ]