Thirty-Nine

[Warning: Smut] (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--------------------------------

PoV: Jungkook

... Quiet moans are filling the little storage room as my boyfriend keeps thrusting deep into me, covering my mouth so I won't get too loud.

"Jungkook... arrggh~...." he groans with his raspy voice.

Then his moves suddenly become faster and harder, causing me to moan even loader against the wall.

We've been in this room for almost 20 minutes and we're probably too late for class...

"T-Taehyung.. Ah- I, I can't nhh~!" I can barely stand on my feet as I'm gettin fucked from behind...

"No need to hold yourself back, bunny" he whispers in my ear before pushing me harder against the cold wall.

I'm getting goosbumps from the wetness and the precum that is literally running down my inner tighs. This is way too hot.

Then he picks up speed for one more time and thrusts with all his strength against my prostate, causing me to almost scream if there wouldn't be his giant hand covering my mouth.

Very soon I just loose it and releave myself, moaning loudly overwhelmed from the over stimulation.

It takes my boyfriend only a few more thrusts to cum after me, right inside my ass. God this feels amazing.

We keep standing there for a while, panting in exhaustion.

.. "Sex in school. Check." I mumble as I turn around to face the older.
He grins at me and places his hands on my waist to pull me into a passionate kiss.

"That was so hot" he says after pulling away, wiping the sweat from his forehead. I agree and peck his nose shyly.

Even tho this was really hot and a fun experience, my mind keeps thinking about Jimin and Yoongi.

I sink onto the floor and let out a light sigh.

"What's wrong..? Unsatisfied?" Taehyung fixes our clothes and kneels down next to me.

"No.. that's not it, this was one of the best sex we've ever had... But.. I don't know... I keep worrying about Jimin. He didn't-"

"Yeah, he didn't come to school for a week now.. Same with Yoongi." he finishes my sentence.

I nod quietly, wondering what happened.
Usually Jimin tells us when he's ill or something like that, but this time... Ahh, i'm worried.

"Don't worry! Maybe they're just getting closer to each other !" Taehyung pets my head and tries to cheer me up.

I look at him and smile sadly.
"I hope so... I wish, nothing serious happened over there" I sigh and rest my head on Tae's shoulder.

"Don't worry, baby... How about we visit them next week if they won't come to school again?" he suggests cheerful.

"Yeah, we should do that" I agree and smile.

"...."

"... anyway- I love you~"

"I love you too~!"

.
.
.

PoV: Jimin

"Nooo, Jimin I can walk by myself!!" he complains as he's trying to get off my arms.

"Hyuung, I n e e d to carry you~ You're still injured ! hehe" I giggle at his weakness.

"I'm already fine!"

"Lemme carry you~"
I mean. I am already carrying him.

"Oof" he sighs and gives up.

"Good boy!" I smile proudly and start walking upstairs, carrying the older with me. bride style.

He's so cute and flustered, I can't take my eyes from his red little cheeks!

"Hey Hyung. What if I just throw you over there?" I point at the bed before pulling him over my shoulder.

"Don't. You. Dare." he grumbles.

"Oh, is that a challenge? Okay! 1...2....3!"

I pretend to take a swing like I was really about to throw him and cause Yoongi to inhale in panic and clawing into my shirt.

I start laughing at his reaction and let him down.

"Fuck. You. You're an idiot, I hate you" he says pissed and goes to the bed by himself.

"Ouch, Hyuung. That hurrttt" I whine and follow him.

"I don't care."

We lay down on the bed.

"But Hyuuungg~ How can you not care for your cute dongsaeng Park Jiminiiiee?" I act like a little kid and pout infront of him.

He then seems to avoid the eyecontact... Concentrating on ignoring me.
I know how hard he's trying.

"Hyyyuung?"

"...."

"Hyyyuuunggg~"

"..iloveyousomuchpleasepunchme"

"What was that, Hyung?"

"I said, Fuck off"

Suuuuuurreee.

"Awwwh~ I love you too Hyung!!! " I pull him into a hug and swing him around.

"..a bunch?" he asks.

"A bunch!" I answer.

He chuckles a little and hugs me back.

"You're too sweet" he sighs and closes his eyes as I stop moving.

I smile at him and stroke his cheek.

"You're too adorable" I say.

"Tell me why"

"I already told you a million times" I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"...."

"Your eyes, your voice, your nose, your hair, your hands, your legs, your ears, your fingertips, your lips, your cheeks, you wrists, your ankles, your neck, your collarbones, your waist, your-"

"Okay enough" he interrupts me and snuggles into my arms.

"So many things I love about you... But nothing tops your personality." I add, covering him with a blanket.

".. I love you too, Jimin"

"Can you tell me why you love me, too?" I ask.

"Hmm... Do I really have to?" He looks up at me.
I nod.

"Oof... Well, I don't know"

"That is not an answer!"

"I-I know!... I dunno.. you're just the greatest person on earth I ever met, okay? Kind.. handsome.. caring.. Maybe the dream guy of all highschool girls.."

"Awwwh, that's so cute Hyung" I giggle.

He blushes lightly and shakes his head.

"It's not."

-

-----------------------

[Finally some smut, yooo~ Sorry for keeping it short and undetailed But since this was VKooK I thought I should keep it low :D ]