Thirty-Five

PoV: Yoongi

Honestly, I couldn't controll my heart when I saw Jimin with that orange hair.
.. It makes him dangerously hot and that attacks me. Really.
But I'm gonna get used to it... hopefully.

...

"Yoongi.." Jimin starts tealking after we sat down on a bench.
It's just after school and we decided to go to a little park near his house instead of going home. It's cold, but I like being with Jimin outside for a while..

"What?" I ask and look at him.

"Y-You knoow, there's a little present I got for you..." he says.

What? A present for me ?

"I wanted to give it to you a whole while ago, but I always forgot about it"
I keep listening to what he's saying. I'm a little confused tho.

"I bought it on our first time shopping if your remember.." He then takes something out of his bag.
A small red box with a ribbon on it.

"Huhh, Jimin Why?? I-I don't need any presents, really." I answer.

He just hands me the box and tells me to open it.

I sigh and shrug a little hopeless before opening the present up.

.. Then I automatically raise an eyebrow and narrow my eyes in confusion.

"W..What is this exactly Jimin?" I ask.
No joke, this low key looks like a choker or a weird necklace.

"It's a garter! For the leg-"

"Woah- Wait, isn't that for girls?" I ask even more confused.

Jimin shakes his head.
"No, no it isn't! It's unisex, Hyung!" he giggles and takes the tiny thing out of the box Just to give it to me.

I mean.. well, it is kinda cute I guess... I mean- It really is.

"Uhmm, well okay Thank you Jimin" I mumble unsurely. "That was really not necessary.."

"You don't like it?" He then asks and sounds pretty upset.

"No! I like it and I really appreciate it. I'm gonna wear it!" I respond immediately.

"It's just.. It's so weird... I never got a present before, soo.. I don't know why you're doing this.. It's really sweet, believe me.. I just don't know how I'm supposed to react "

"Yoongi.. I just felt like giving you a little gift to surprise you" he smiles and grabs my hand.

I honestly still don't know what I'm supposed to say.. I just feel so happy and emotional right now..

.
.
.

PoV: Jimin

"Hyung, don't cryy~" I chuckle embarrassed and caress his cheek.

"I-I'm not.. -I'm holding myself back.. it's working" He sniffs as he's trying his best not to cry, it's so cute.

"Haha... Anyway, there was something else I wanted to tell you." I go back to a little more serious mood as soon as Yoongi calmed down.

"..What's wrong?" he asks confused.

I take a slightly deep breath.

"Well.. You know, there's something I just want to let you know.
Before I fell in love with you, I've never been in a relationship. Which I already told you, yeah. But.. before that I was a... uhhh, I uhm, I had a lot of friends with benefits relationships.. I mean, they weren't even friends! I just.."

"-You mean you fucked around?" Yoongi suddenly interrupts me.

"U-Uhm, I wouldn't put it like that,-.. But, yeah.." I look down at the ground and wait for Yoongi's reaction.. I'm actually about to get a panic attack.

"So... what?" he asks irritated.

What what?

"What do you mean, by what? Aren't you like.. disappointed or like.. digusted or something like that..?" I ask uncertainly.

Yoongi looks at me and thinks for a while.

"I mean.. What are you trying to pointing at with that information?"

Yeah,.. Why did I want him to know that so badly?

"Does.. it have something to do with.. us, Jimin?" Yoongi asks unsurely.

Right.

"We.. didn't got that far, you know.. A-And you know I'm traumatized because of m..my fath-"

I realize how depressed and uncomfortable he suddenly sounds.

"I know! It's okay, I know. There's one thing I'm really afraid to ask you. But I don't want you to think I only think of that, so-"

"Sex?" He suddenly asks.

.. I nod silently.

"For now.. I don't think I can go that far without getting an actual panic attack. But, I do love you Jimin and I wanna make that experience with you.. It's just not that easy for me, I'm sorry"

That was all I wanted to hear.
I wrap my arms around Yoongi and hug him gently.

"Okay. That's enough, I'm glad to hear that. We're taking it slow, okay?"

"Did you also sleep with guys?"
That question was unexpected.

"No, just girls" I chuckle a little.

"See, then at least I'm going to be your first guy" He laughs poorly.

I wish I could say the same to him..

"You're also the first one I really love" I mumble.

"That's nice. Same for me" He whispers and leans into the hug, against my chest.

I kiss his head and stroke his hair.
"Sorry I reminded you of your father again.."
I can tell how low Yoongi's mood just went because of this topic.

"It's okay." he says quite cold.

I sigh and tighten the hug.
"Everything's going to be fine. You're safe with me. Forever."

Yoongi nods and closes his eyes.

"..Are you cold?"

He nods again.

"Let's go home then"