Ten

PoV: Yoongi
"So.. Your parents... abuse you..?" Jimin asks me right after I thanked him for being nice to me.

I don't want to lie to him so I just nod and stay quiet.
He gulps nervously.

"That is.. terrible" he mumbles. Of course it is.

"Yoongi, you can stay here for as long as you want. I bet you don't wanna go back there and I don't want that either. Stay here forever, and I won't mind." Jimin sits up and looks at me with a worried expression.

Why is this guy so badly kind? I can tell that he really doesn't want anything bad happen to me.

"And if you have an eating disorder.. I'm going to help you go through that! We could find someone professional or just try it by ourselfes.. Don't keep everything to yourself and talk to me if you want to, okay?"

In fact, He wants to help me.

"For what?" I ask him.

"Huh?"

"For what do you want to help me so desperately? Like.. What do you expect from wasting your time with MY problems? I don't... I don't have anything to pay you back.."

As I sit up as well, Jimin sighs.
"You don't have to pay me back. Really. And honestly, I have no idea why I wanna help you that much.. Maybe it's your eyes.
They kind of give me a worried vibe and goosebumps.." He 'explains'.

My eyes? What in the world does that mean? Cuz they're bruised or what ?

"-Not saying they're ugly ! I mean y-you have really pretty eyes.. very stunning, but They.. just look like they're filled with sadness"

Speechless I just sit here and don't know how to react.

"Sorry, I'm talking a lot of bullshit.." Jimin messes up his hair in madness of his own words. My chest feels so weird at this point. It's such a nice feeling, but uncomfortable at the same time..

"Maybe I have a decent crush on you" He whispers, but I clearly heard that.

"Uhm? Excuse you..?" I chuckle sarcastically. "A crush on me? " I ask.

Jimin nods.

Okay, how am I supposed to react to that?
"Uuhhh.. I think you really don't know me enough to say that.." I just mumble and look down. Damn it, I didn't want to say that But I saw no other not-awkward option.

"I don't think so! Sure, I don't know everything about you, but the more I found out about you the more I'm getting interested and curious.. And-"

"Jimin, we met like.. 4 days ago" I interrupt him with a confused face.

"I know, but what does that matter? Like I said, it's just a... decent crush" My cheeks turned probably red at his last words but I can't help it..

Jimin's face reaches a high red tone, talking about colors. Obviously he is embarrassed too, and I feel a little bad because it's probably the fault of my stupid answer..

.
.
.

PoV: Jimin
GOOD JOB, PARK JIMIN. FUCK UP EVEN MORE 👏👏👏
Damn, why am I such a loser? Did I... just confess something I'm not sure about? Wow. Just wow.

This situations becomes more awkward with every silent second that passes.

"Sorry.. Honestly I don't have any honest experiences when it comes to love, so I was just talking nonsense, I guess.." I apologize and giggle nervously.

"S-Sure, it's okay.. My reaction was dumb too.."
What reaction tho? Yoongi didn't seem surprised, neither very calmed. Maybe he already had a few confessions before and mine was just.. what the fuck.

It's just that I.. feel so sorry for him and every time I look in his eyes I get the urge to.. protect him. (?) It's really weird.