Twenty-Four

[Note: Sorry for this very broke chapter. It's been a while since I updated this ff So I need some time to get in the flow again.. Please bear with me ;-; ALSO- VERY CLICHE CHAPTER. DON'T JUDGE ME]

--------------------------------

PoV: Jimin

"Okay, what was that supposed to be ?!" I ask madly after I drag those idiots out of the classroom, leaving Yoongi on his seat.

"Just tell us how far you guys went !" They say syncronized again. I rub my temples...

"Kookie. Tae. We did not fuck. Let me repeat. No. Sex. Got it ?" I say annoyed.

They both make a shocked face.
"Phahahaz! Did he dump you???!" Kookie bursts out in laughter, Tae joins him.

Wow, those fools are really.. annoying today.
"No. That doesn't matter. Now can you please stop acting so suspicious? You'll make Yoongi feel uncomfortable..." I answer seriously.

Kookie seems to understand that I'm serious about him and calms down.

"Ha.. Okay, Chimchim. But what-"

Suddenly we got interrupted by a shouting voice coming from the classroom.

"Now look at this bitch~ No makeup today, huh?"

We immediately lurk inside the room and see how one of the taller guys is holding Yoongi by his collar.

What the hell..

"Jimin is so kind he probably felt bad for you too huh? Is that why you both came to school together hahah?" he continues making fun over him.

"Get your gross hands off me, fucker" Yoongi suddenly rumbles. Okay- This is actually about to escalate.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
As the guy was fisting out and about to punch me, someone got between us and held the other guy back from beating me up.

"Chanyeol, chill!"
And that 'someone' was Jimin of course, what a surprise..

"Jimin- The fuck you want? Protecting that idiot?" The guy, whose name seems to be Chanyeol, asks madly.

"None of your buisness. Don't touch him and just leave him alone. He's new, okay? You don't wanna get in a fight with me too, right?" Jimin sounds pretty pissed which low key scares me.

"Tz. Shut the fuck up." Chanyeol hisses and leaves, going back to his seat.

Before I could say anything, Jimins brown haired friend (Jungkook, I believe) grabs my shoulders and looks overworried at me.

"Are you okay, Yoonji? Did he hurt you?? You shouldn't mess with him, Chanyeol can be super dangerous!"

'Yoonji'? What the hell, my name is Yoongi and that's really not hard to remember..

"Calm down, Kookie.." Jimin sighs and pulls me away from him.

"You're alright, Yoongi?" he asks concered while he's standing way too close to me.

"I-I'm fine.. You guys are overreacting" I mumble embarrassed and look down. Thank god most of the students didn't arrive yet So only a few people witnessed this drama.

"Are you sure? We can go outside if you feel stressed.." Jimin adds.
Honestly, that Chanyeol guy creeped me the fuck out. But I pretended to not care and be all rough. I guess that was risky..

"Everything's fine, really!" I say in order to calm Jimin down since I fucking hate his worried expression.

"If you say so" Jimin smiles relieved and ruffles my hair, causing me to blush. I nod and smile at him.

"Being all lovey dovey, Huuh~?" Came from Jungkook and Taehyung. Again they were wiggling their brows and acted very weird.. It confuses me.

"shut up!" Jimin hisses annoyed and pushes me on my seat.

"Go back to your seats, The teacher is coming soon" He says very tsundere like and sits down on his seat as well.

"Awwhh~ Look how red you are, Chimchim~! So embarrassed huuh~~" Taehyung teased Jimin and pinched his cheeks which were really red actually.

I couldn't tell why Taehyung was teasing Jimin, but it was kinda cute and I learnt that Jimins nickname is 'ChimChim'..

.
.
.

Soon the teacher came and the first two lessons passed quickly.

Jimin told me that we are going to meet Taehyung and Jungkook in the cafeteria, which would be my first time in the school cafeteria..

Honestly, I was worried about sitting there because all students are eating there and uhh.. smell of food is.. disgusting.

But. It went much smoother than expected. I tried to ignore the food smell and just concentrated on the conversation between Jimin and his friends.
Taehyung and Jungkook seemed really nice and finally got the fact that my name is Min Yoongi. Not Yoonji or Yoonki, or whatever.

------------------------------

[Ok sorry. My english is so bad I'm gonna stop continuing this chapter... Please forgive me and don't loose hope of me :') See you next time]