Twenty-Five

PoV: Jimin
"It wasn't that bad, right?" I ask Yoongi on our way to the bus after school.

"Yeah.. They seem nice" he mumbles, holding onto my hand. He's so damn cute oh my- But hopefully nobody sees us holding hands..
After getting to know my friends Yoongi got in a shy mood again, I'm not complaining about that.

I chuckle and agree. "They Are!.. Wanna go to Kookie's house this weekend?"

"Huh?" He looks confused at me.

"Tae and I usually drink some beer once a month at Kookies house. We talk about random stuff and listen to music." I explain.
"It's fun. And I'd like to tell them.. about us"

"Oh.. Uhhhhm, I mean sure. We should go there... A-And I wouldn't mind if you tell them." he stutters and blushes lightly.

We enter the bus and sit down.

"Really? Ahhh I'm glad to hear that!" I hum relieved and pinch his cheeks.

Yoongi just smiles and stays quiet. I wish he could talk to me more but I guess he's still not used to having long conversations.

.
.
.

After we arrived at home we just talked about random stuff and decided to go shopping on wednesday to buy Yoongi some new clothes. Even tho I enjoy seeing him wearing my clothes, he does need his own here and there.

"Are you sure..? I really won't be able to pay for that.." he says feeling guilty.

"It's totally fine, Hyung. My parents are rich and always give me some money when I need it." I say comforting as I feed my cat.

"...If you say so" He gives in, even if he doesn't seem to be satisfied with my explanation.

"I wonder.. what your parents are like..." he then says and sits down next to the cat, watching her eat.

I think for a second.
"Wanna met them?" I ask

"Huh?- No, that's not it.. I'd be too nervous... A-And.. They probably wouldn't like -"

"Yeah, they really would not like you" I interrupt him and start laughing.

Yoongi just makes a disappointed face and looks down. Crap!

"No, it's not your fault Yoongi! My parents are just.. I wouldn't want you to meet them anyway. They're super snooty and annoying. And.. well, they would never accept me having a boyfriend.. They want a daughter in law" I explain embarrassed.

"They're not bad parents, really.. They want the 'best' for me, but... Doing my own thing is not allowed, you know?" I sigh and sit down on the floor as well.

My parents always told me I should become a doctor or scientist But I never wanted that. When I was 14 we started fighting a lot about my future so our relationship broke apart and I was allowed to move out, which was a hard process but it worked out. My parents still live in Seoul and have their own buisness.

"I see.." The older says quite surprised and stares at me.
"But.. a daughter in law..." he makes an upset expression.

I sigh and stroke his hair. "Don't worry about that, they won't rip us apart" I giggle.

"Hm. Like I care about that" He looks away. Wow, now he's such a tsundere.

"Oohh? You don't care about our relationship? Am I not important to you, Yoongi hyung?" I ask teasingly. Honestly, it would hurt me if he'd just answer with no tho :')

He shakes his head quietly.

"Oh, then we should just break up I guess" I say pretty pissed, which was acting of course.

Yoongi suddenly reaches for my hand.
"No.. I was just joking" he mumbles and looks at me, his eyes filled with insecurity.

I hold his hand tightly and smile. "I know. I was just joking too"

"You're the only person I have, Jimin... I'm sorry" He whisperss and almost sounds like he's about to cry. . Oh no, please don't, This was just a joke.

"It's okay It's okay! I won't leave you alone. Never, okay?" I pull him into a hug and stroke his back.

I feel him noding slowly against my chest.