Twenty-Eight

PoV: Jimin
"Yoongi, you look hella good, stop complaining !" I say as I almost ruffled his hair but thank god I didn't.. that would have been suicide since he just put a lot of work in it.

"Okay, can we please stop talking about my look?"

"But I don't want you to think that you're ugly! I'm gonna tell you a million times how good you look until you believe me~"

Yoongi blushes immediately and cuts me off by pressing his hand against my mouth.
"O-Okay, enough! Enough.." he mumbles embarrassed, So cute..

I grab his hand and place my other arm around his slim waist, pulling him into a soft kiss.

He hesitates at first but returns the kiss afterwards before being the first one to pull away.

"Sh-Shouldn't we go already..?" he questions.

"Sure, shall we?" I smile at him.
He nods silently.

So we go downstairs, slip in out shoes and jackets, and make our way to Kookie's house.

.
.
.

"Ayeee, hello you two!" A motivated Taehyung opens the door and welcomes us with a bright grin.

"Where's Kook?" I ask and chuckle as we enter the house.

"-Uhm. Well.. he's already drunk. Very."

"What?? Dude, did you already drink without us !?" I ask shocked.

"He couldn't wait ! I couldn't hold him back brooo"

Then I suddenly start wondering if Yoongi is fine with drinking alcohol..

"Oh, Yoongi Hyung. Are you a good drinker?" I look at him.

"Yeah, I actually like alcohol and-"

"Wait!. What?" Tae interrupts him all of the sudden. We both make confused faces.

"Did you just say 'Hyung'?? What are you talking about?? Yoongi isn't older than us right???" He asks.

"Didn't I tell you? He's 19." I answer seriously.

"What ?!!! Never! Why are you trying to prank us,? nAhahahahhahaH" he bursts out laughing and leaves to the living room.

"Kookie Baby, did you hear that? He says Min Yoongi is 19! HaHaHaaaha"

Taehyung is drunk too, i swear.

"pahaha, wha~?" Kookie laughs in the background. He's probably laying around on the fucking sofa.

Me and Yoongi look at each other with weird expressions.

"No Tae.. I'm serious, he's older. I was shocked at first too" I say after I got rid of my shoes and jacket.
I go to the living room and see that on the little table next to the couch is a huge amount of beer and vodka.

Tae and Kookie just look at me with ugly faces and makes double chins. Holy shit, what did they take?

"19, you say, hu? Show me da papers or else I aint believin' you!" Tae shouts...

...
For fucks sake .

"Okay, you guys are funny haha" Kookie suddenly sits up and points at the carpet around the table for us to sit down.
"Sit down, time foa sum' fun~" he giggles.

I roll my eyes and take Yoongi's hand, pulling him with me on the floor. He then looks at me concerned and seems like he wants to say something.

I put on my 'whats wrong?'- face.

"Are they fine..?" He almost whispers.

"Yeah, Kookie is just drunk and Tae is always like this" I giggle.

"Oi- What that hand do?" Kookie notices that I'm still holding Yoongi's hand and glares at me suspiciously.

"Well.. I have to tell you guys something" I speak nervously. Tae sits down next to the youngest as they stare at me curiously.

"Yoongi....Is my boyfriend."

"Oh" They say in synch.
"We're not surprised" they just shrug.

Welp, I guess my crush on Yoongi is obvious.
Then I check on Yoongi's reaction and..
he's all red again.
AH, If I could I'd just pinch his cheeks and cuddle him and place kisses all over his face~!

"Woaah, look how red Yoongi isshh~ hehee" Kookie chuckles and pokes Yoongi's cheeks.

"Baby, stop teasing your guests~ Give mE all your attention" Tae stops him and wraps his arms around him.

"Awwwhe, I wuv you Taetae~~" Kookie hums afterwards and kisses his cheek.
That's true love, huh.

"Anyway! Letsh play truth or dare~!" Kookie pulls away from Tae and gets up, walking to the kitchen. A few seconds later he comes back with some shot glasses.

.
.
.

PoV: Yoongi
We all end up sitting around the table with 5 beer bottles and one shot glass for everyone.

"I.. never played truth or dare before.. " I admit as we open up the beer and star drinking it.

From what I saw in television, I remember that it always escalates with someone beating everyone up..

"Wha?? Really??" Jungkook asks who is sitting in front of me.

I nod, realizing that Taehyung and Jimin are staring at me too. That makes me uncomfortabel.

"It's simple Yoongi" Jimin begins.
"For example. I ask you to choose between truth or dare. When you choose truth I'm gonna ask you a question and you have to say the truth. If you choose dare though, you have to do what I say. That's your mission then, got it?" He explains slowly and smiles when he finishes.

I nod instantly even tho I was only focusing on his eyes ╥﹏╥

"And.. the alcohol?" I ask

"Oh- We drink after every round one shot. So we get hyped very fast, you know? You can drink the beer whenever you want tho. The shots are a must." He adds

"o-Okay, got it!" I reply in order to sound.. uh, excited.

"Okay let'sh shtart! I'm the youngesht, so I ask the first person, heh!" Jungkook shouts with his drunk voice.

Then he points at Jimin.
"Jimin." He grins.
"Truth. ..Or dare?"

For some reason Jimin seems pretty nervous.. Maybe it's because Jungkook is already drunk and miggghtt come up with fucked up stuff.

"Uhm.. Truth" he gulpes.

"Gotcha. Since dis is the first round I'm gonna keep it easy for ya, looser." Wow, so Jungkook is pretty self confident when he's drunk.

"Sooo... Do you love that mint haired cutie next to you?-"

"I DOO!" Jimin replies without hesitation and drinks his first shot with nonhuman speed.

It was kinda cute and funny at the same time. Nobody says anything about Jimin's answer and just drinks their first shot. Including me.

This might become interesting.