Twenty-Three

PoV: Yoongi
Monday. My favorite day of the week (sarcasm).

Jimin and I woke up pretty early in the morning and got dressed. This time I even ate breakfast since I was in a good mood and didn't want Jimin to be worried again.

"You ready?" Jimin asks, slipping into his shoes.
I nod and put on my jacket. It's pretty cold outside so I prefer wearing one..

Jimin smiles and grabs my hands, leaving the house and making our way to the school bus.

On our way there Jimin even interlaced our fingers which warmed my whole body up and made me hella nervous. Soo.. we're in a relationship now. (?)
So far nothing special has changed but it might be different very soon.. And I have no idea how I'm supposed to act. I mean, I guess I should be myself but that's a problem too.

The bus is already waiting so we hurry up a little and get in.
Pretty empty. Is it because students start to use their bicycle more often instead of the bus?

"Yoongi.. Is it okay if we keep holding hands in school too? Or does it bother you?" he asks concerned as we find some seats and sit down.

"U-Uhm.. I don't know... You can decide" I mumble nervously. But honestly I feel like.. if other classmates would see him holding hands with me.. it'd lower his reputation. And I don't want him to get bullied or something like that.
I wish we could keep holding hands tho.. That would be nice..

"Are you sure? Well.. First it should stay a secret. I think. Is that okay?"

"..First?" I ask confused.

"I mean! W-We can come out later, you know? Now might be a little risky.."

I wasn't sure what he meant by 'risky' but I just agreed and smiled lightly.

.
.
.

PoV: Jimin
Aahh, yall can't even imagine how much I actually want everyone to know that Yoongi is my boyfriend now! But.. Yoongi could get bullied even more because there are a lot of crazy fangirls after me and that'd be terrible.
Hopefully we can have an open relationship some day.

"..Jimin" Yoongi says.

"Hm?" I look at him and smile curiously.

"Uh-.. No nevermind." he then suddenly shook his head and turned around.

What the fuck Yoongi, I wanna knoooww.. What the hell, that's so rude ;w; Lemme know what you were trying to say! Arrghhh-
I don't want to bother him tho..

"Owh.. Okay" I say a little disappointed and lean against my seat.
I look over at the older male and start analyzing his facial features.

Damn, I wanna tell him how pretty he is. Without makeup, like today. His side profile is so soft.. His nose, lips, chin and his eyes. I wish I could stare at him forever, but. That'd become awkward very fast.

His skin is almost flawless and white like snow. In combination with his slightly red tinted lips and cheeks he reminds me so much of snowhite... Without the black hair of course, heh.

I move a little closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder, which made him flinch in surprise.

"Is.. everything okay..?" he asks shyly as he looks at me.

"Of course" I giggle at his shyness.

"Mhh" he humms and looks again out of the window.
He's too adorable No one can fight me on that fact !

.
.
.

Soon we >sadly< arrive at school and get out of the bus, letting go of eachothers hand.

We go to our classroom and sit down on our seats. Some of the students already started whispering stupid shit when er entered the room.

"Oh look, there's the gay newbie"

"Why is he with Jimin tho?"

"Son of a bitch"

... The last one was really unnecessary. Damn, my class really sucks and I never noticed it until Yoongi got part of it.

However, Yoongi doesn't seem to be bothered by those comments. At least he acts like he doesn't care.

"Ayoo, wassup Yoonki!!" Suddenly Taehyung and Kookie arrive too and stand infront of Yoongi's table. What the hell, Tae ?

He obviously just greeted Yoongi but didn't I tell him to be more careful when it comes to Yoongi? Besides, it's YoonGi. Not YoonKi, jesus fucking christ.

"Heey, I'm Jungkook" Kookie introduces himself in a way more politer tone and smiles at the mint haired fluffball.

I look at Yoongi and... Yep, he's already stressed. He seems to have problems finding words. I sigh.

"Hey.. I'm Yoongi" he finally replies, obviously trying to sound cool.

Kookie and Tae smile proudly and look at me afterwards.
"Hey Jimiiinn~ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" They say syncronized with a lenny face.
Oh no, I bet Taehyung told Jungkook everything. Not that I was against it but everyone could be able to tell that they act SUSPICIOUS.

"Hey guys.." I say rolling my eyes.

"How.. was your weekend?" Tae asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"...Good." I answer.

"mhhmmm, I can imagine(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Right, bunny?"

"Yeah (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Kookie agrees.

Holy- Give me a break.