Fourteen

PoV: Jimin
Even tho I feel terrible for Yoongi, I can't stop thinking about how adorable Yoongi's crying face is.

His nose becomes all red and he gets hicups. When I cry I'm the ugliest person in the world... Whatever. I wish I could hold him forever in my arms just to comfort him..

"Jimin.." He breaks the silence as he pulls away.
"Do not.. get me wrong But I might like you too" he mumbles.

"So you don't hate me? Wow, I'm relieved~" I hum after I almost misunderstood his words. Don't get any hopes, Park Jimin :')

"Th-That's not what I mean.." Yoongi sighs.
"I mean.. The way you feel towards me.. Maybe ! You didn't say you have a crush on me b-but you might have a light one you said.. I mean that kind of feelings"

Besides the fact that my heart just stopped beating, Yoongi is so damn cute, holy shiii-. He cheeks and eyes are still red from crying so much and mixed with his sudden shyness.. I can go to heaven now.

"What, really? For real??" I ask surprised and hide my embarassing happiness.

He nods quietly as always.

Yooo, what should I do now? I'm so happy. Min Yoongi likes me and I like him too..
Should I ask him out?- Wait no.

Actually yes.

"Then be my boyfriend." I say with no hesitation.

The next second Yoongi snaps my forehead.

"Are you an idiot?" He asks disgusted.

"Maybeee" I whine, faking a painful reaction.

Then Yoongi chuckles. "I don't think that I'm.. a type of person that can hold a relationship with someone.. But at least I can like you as a friend." he says.

What the fuuucckk. He likes me but doesn't want a relationship? In general?!

"H-Hyung.." I stutter on purpose and put on my sad puppy eyes.

"W-What..? What is it? Are you dumb?" He asks nervously. Obviously my puppy eyes do work. Even against Yoongi.

So I continue. "But.. We're.. We're made for each other" I sob.

"Okay, that is gay and not true" Yoongi says, turning back in his normal annoyed self.

"Sorry.. I was joking, it's fine" I say and smile lightly. I really just wanted to change the mood so Yoongi wouldn't be so sad anymore.

PoV: Yoongi
Jimin is really sweet, I have to admit that. But I really don't think I could hold a relationship. Also, Jimin still doesn't know all the.. stupid things I've done in the past..

It would disturb him and he would reject me.

"By the way.." I say to change the topic.

"Do you use makeup??" I ask, recieving a confused expression from the other.

"Uhm, yeahh I guess ? Why do you ask?" Jimin giggles.

"Yesterday I just found makeup remover in your bathroom and I was surprised to find that.. Isn't it unusual for boys to use makeup? I mean, yeah I do it too But I didn't expect you to do the same." I explain.

"Ohh, naah I think it's normal. Sure, not a lot of males in korea use makeup but It's not a big deal. Kookie and Taehyung do that too" he grins.

He means his friends, right?

"You mean the other popular guys on our school?" I ask unsure.

Jimin chuckles and nods. "Yeah".

Wow, I must be cursed.. I thought every guy who uses makeup is a victim of bullying But it seems like I'm the only one..

"I see.." I reply.

.
.
.

the next morning

"Jesus christ, please don't" I say annoyed, protesting against jimins suggestion to make me breakfast.

"I told you I will help you through your eating disorder! You gotta eat, hyung!" Jimins says kinda mad.

"Okay, I don't care what you say. I'm just gonna make some fried eggs and force you to eat it." He gets up from the table and goes to the kitchen counter, a few steps away.

I roll my eyes and sigh.. Such a complicated boy.

Only a few minutes later he places a plate with two fried eggs in front of me.

"Just one." He says.

I raise my eyebrow.

"You just have to eat at least one." He repeats.

Fuck, what should I do? Out of nowhere I suddenly become emotional again and feel like crying.
In fact, it makes me happy that Jimin just cooked something for me, no one ever did that before..

This time I controll myself and won't cry. Without saying anything I grab for the dishes and start eating that disgusting piece of shit on the plate.