Forty-Five

PoV: Yoongi

~One Week Later~
"Oh- Mrs. Park..?" I say surprised as I open the door and see a familiar person standing in front of me.

Oh god, she's back..

"Min Yoongi, right? Where's my son?"
She seems cold like last time.

"Uhm upstairs.." I mumble and move aside, giving the older woman space to enter the house.

"I-I'll get him. one second" I say before going upstairs to Jimin's room.

"Who is it?" he asks as he sees me.

"Your mother" I answer as I walk up to him.

"My mum?? .. Geez, I knew this wasn't over..." he says and scratches the back of his head.

I look at him and make a worried face.

When he notices it he ruffles my hair and tells me that everything is going to be alright.

As he's about to make his way downstairs, his mother suddenly enters the room, almost bumping into Jimin.

"Woah- What are you doing... You couldn't wait downstairs?" Jimin asks her.

She ignores him and starts looking around, almost scanning every little thing in this room.

"...What is this mess?" The woman questions and looks at Me.

"Huh?"
What the fuck, like I'M the messy one.

"Mum, this is my stuff. Not Yoongi's" Jimin answers and glares at her.

"I see. You used to be much cleaner." She says, keeping an eye on me.

"You used to be younger looking" Jimin grins.

Oioioioioioioioioioi-

"You little-" The woman suddenly turns to Jimin and raises her hand, striding out for an actual slap.

Without thinking I immediately grab her wrist and pull her back.

Wow, I didn't expect her to be like this.. Jimin was a little rude, yeah, But a slap in the face would be too much.

"...Are you crazy...?" I ask shocked as I keep holding back her hand.

"Tzz. Anyway! ..." She pulls her arm out of my grib and inhales deeply. Jimin stays quiet as he watches me.

"...Sorry. I.. didn't came to fight. " She speaks.

"Jimin. I told your father about.. you and your relationship.. Obviously he's not okay with it But I persueded him to accept it."

Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"Listen. I know we are strict parents.. and that you changed a lot in your puberty. But please don't forget that we still love you and really just want the very best for you." she explains.

Jimin thinks for a moment.

"Aha... What do you want from me now?" he asks, which wasn't meant to be as rude as it sounded.

".. Let's start a few things over. I will Yoongi a chance and we can-"

"You accept him now or never." He interrupts her.

"Jimin!" I hiss quietly. He's so over protective..

"Wha-... Fine, okay Whatever. Just.. Let's get along again, okay? Your father and I won't tell you what to do anymore. Do whatever you want and we'll try to support you.. Not just with money.."

"... For real tho?" Jimin asks unsurely.

"Yes we are serious" she replies.

Jimin sighs.