💓first interaction💓

Mohsin's POV- 

I'm actually so excited today. I'm going to my new set, the show is Yeh Rishta  I'm a lead for the first time, as Kartik Goenka. I'm the love interest of Naira Singhania  This is honestly an amazing opportunity, maybe it will let me buy a new car. I grabbed an apple and ran out of the house, thinking to myself "Mohsin, you're already late! You need to be way more punctual from now on!!" 

Sitting in the car, i'm wondering what my co star will be like. Her name is Shivangi Joshi. Trust me, i've already stalked her Instagram 😝 She seems very cute and adorable, she's only 18. She has more experience than me i guess, she was a lead in her last show too. As soon as I walked in I saw her.  She was sitting there in a weird looking outfit with her hair pulled back into a bun. I'm sure she has a good sense of style, but it was costume trial day, so she is dressed like this. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Rajan Sir, who started talking to me about my costume. "Tum yeh pehenlo, aaj sirf costume trial hai. Shooting hum parso karenge. Yeh Shivangi hai, she is your new co - star. She came up and smiled to me. ugh im nervous. Idk what to say. I am a shy person since birth. "you look like PK!!" I exclaimed. Oh god, what did I just say?! Yes her outfit was weird but it wasn't that bad. Nice, first words to her already made my impression bad. She gave a half hearted laugh and walked away. What was I thinking?! great, she probably thinks i'm rude. I sighed, whatever, i have a lot of time to get to know her. I'll apologize soon, And tell her I was just joking. Why did i have to say that?

...............

yeah so this is the next part guys! This won't be completely fiction, i think i'll base it off what shivin say they are like in real life. I saw this in a Jab We Met shivin segment, in real life the first thing shivin said to eachother was this at the costume trial, lol cuties!! anyways, the next part will be shivins first convo, so let me know if i should continue. Also I know my Hindi sucks, since in America they speak English and i am Gujarati by birth, i only know Hindi from watching Bollywood movies😂 Next part will be updated soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow? 

plz  comment and tell me/ give me suggestions if you want 💓