💓 first feelings 💓

shivi's POV

oh my god, today's my birthday! i took this realization with a tinge of sadness because this is the first birthday i won't be celebrating with my family. i miss my parents, sheetal, and samarth so much. although the Hrishikesh shoot starts tomorrow and they will be here tomorrow, i need them today itself for my birthday. they called me and 12 in the morning but right now they are getting ready as their flight is tomorrow. i didn't realize before tears started streaming down my face. there is a saying that if you cry on your birthday you will cry all year long, but this didn't matter to me. what can i do, i can't help it. i really miss my family. i don't even think anyone on set remembers it's my birthday. why should they, i just joined the cast yesterday and didn't even tell anyone that it is my birthday. maybe mohsin - no, i shook off that thought. why would he do such a thing for me? i told him blatantly, he probably doesn't even remember. ugh! mumma and papa, i miss you all.

momo's POV

i brought her maggie, thumbs up, cake, and chocolates. i know, i should've got her more. we arent close enough so i don't know what she likes. moreover, it's hrishikesh, i don't know anything about the stores or anything. i just really hope she likes it. i reached her vanity and found the door open so i went inside. i saw her back facing towards me but from what i could see, she was looking beautiful ; she wasn't wearing anything fancy. just her pajama pants and a simple light blue shirt. blue is my favorite color. her hair is tied into a messy bun. she must've heard me and she turned. i saw that she was crying, and as soon as she saw me she quickly wiped her tears. through her cracked voice she said "mohsin, tum yaha? what's wrong?" 

m- "why are you crying, shivi?"

s- "nothing..."

m- "shivi, we're friends right? tell me what's wrong, please!!" he asked cutely 

shivi told him everything about how she misses her family. this is the first time she is alone for her birthday 

m- "who said you're alone? you have me!" he gave her the gifts and food. shivi was so happy.

s- "wow thank you soooooo much momo!!! these are my favorite things."

they cut the cake and stared eating when one of the crew memebers came to call momo for fittings.

shivi's POV - 

wow, yeh kitna accha hai. i just told him about my birthday yesterday and he already did so much for me. we aren't even that close of friends. he made me feel better even though i was so sad. not to mention he is very good looking. but shivi, why are you thinking of this? he is just a good friend. she decided to text him and thank him for all he did. shortly, she got a response. "friendship mai no sorry no thank you :)!" she smiled at this text and finished her food.

next part guys! i hope you like it! thanks for reading 💓

precap- first hug 🤗