🌹 switzerland special (4) 🌹

shivi's esrs were hurting so momo and shivi went back to the hotel. they went to shivi's room & momo told her to lay down. (i'm writing with personal experience as this kind of pain happens to me when i have to fly 😭)

shivi lies down in her bed, hesitant to momo's care. she didn't want him to feel awkward or stopping himself just to take care of her.

s - momo it's okay tum plz jao rohan aur kanchi kai saath mai manage kar lungi

m - stop it shivi, yaha tum intne pain mai ho aur vaha mai maze karoon? pagal ho kya? 

shivi was again speechless by his care towards her. she couldn't understand how someone can be so perfect. 

momo took a towel and warmed it up by putting it near enough to the gas stove in shivi's hotel room. then he sat by her on the bed and pressed the warm compression against her ear. it was the most pure, caring form of love possible.

momo did this for such a long time despite shivi telling him to stop because he would be tired numerous times. 

this gave shivi great relief in her ears and soon she fell asleep. after she was asleep mohsin finally stopped to just stare at her. 

mohsin's pov

i just realized that i love you about a week ago shivi. i've known you since may and now it's early october, i don't know how i didn't fall for you before. maybe it was love at first sight, and i didn't realize it. i mean, just look how perfect you are inside and out. you didn't even care about your own pain just so i could have fun. that is very wrong. how can you think i can have fun while you are hurt? for the rest of our lives, i will try not to let any pain come even remotely close to you. that is what you deserve : the best.i don't know why, when, and how, but what i do know is that i love you, and only you shivi. God willing the day will come soon that i will express my love to you. i don't want to be like Kartik thoigh, i will make sure you are comfortable first. i won't ever want you to go through any delima because of me.

thinking this, momo pulled the blanket above shivi properly and left to go to his own room to get some rest. before going to sleep, he opened his instagram to see a picture of rohan & kanchi and told himself that soon him and shivi would be in that position ❤️ (rohan wasn't shooting but he went with kanchi because he would miss her too much for two weeks 😄😆)

meanwhile shivi woke up in her room, and all the memories about momo came flooding back to her. all she could manage to do is grin widely and blush a little. 

shivi's pov  

what did i ever do to deserve you momo? thank you for everything. who takes this much care of a friend? you're amazing.

she tried texting momo, but he wasn't online so she thought he was sleeping too.

she decided to  listen to music, so she put on the song "Pal Bhar"  from Half Girlfriend. this was one of her favorite songs because of the beautiful lyrics. 

"Haalat bigad bhi jaaye agar, hum dono bicchad bhi jaaye agar, yaadon ke chaand shikare par mai tumse milne aaunga..." 

she got teary listening to these last lyrics for the first time. she thought, "what if mohsin loves someone else? what if we can't stay together? will i be able to stay without him?" just the thought of this shook her to the core. she has only loved him for a little while but it was true love. a love without any materialistic base, just pure love.

her eyes welled up at the thought of seperating from mohsin, and she prayed to the gods.

"Shiv Bhagwan, i don't ask much from you. i just want to ask you this : please keep Mohsin and I together forever . don't ever let us seperate so we will only be stuck with memories. i want him to be there in all the chapters of my life 💗

suddenly mohsin came to her room. 

m - shivi you look sad, what happened 

s - nothing momo, just promise me that no matter what happens you will stay best friends with me forever!

m - shivi i promise. you're one of the closest and best friends i've ever had. i will never ever even in my wildest dreams think about leaving our friendship.

shivin smiled together at this and hi - fived eachother .

m - accha waise how is your pain now?

s - it is all better. thanks to you.

m - thank yashoda aunty, she is the one that told me what to do 😊

s - all because of me we didn't finish our day out, and we both finished napping and rested up,

so shall we continue our day out momo?

momo soiled at her cuteness 

m - yes let's go!

shivi looped her had in momo's and together they walked out to a fun filled day ❤️

precap - shivin day out💕

according to my promise here's the next chapter guys! it's 10:30 at night, so see y'all tomorrow with the next part of switzerland special!! (it will probably be done by tomorrow) 💖