🇬🇷 GREECE (2) 🇬🇷

After reaching Greece, Mohsin and Shivangi came to their hotel.

M - "Guess what Shivi?"

S- "What?"

M- "our rooms are attached ... right next to eachother. soo..😏" 

S - "Tum rehne do.. you're never romantic."

M- "accha ji.. mai aur unromantic?"

Momo lifted Shivi up and took her downstairs to the hotel garden. There were beautiful flowers everywhere. Momo lied her down on the bench and kneeled next to her. He got closer and closer ...

"SHIVI!!" 

Shivi woke up startled at momo shouting in her ear. they were still in the plane. She blushed remembering her dream.

M- "Shivi, takeoff time ho gaya hai. Uth jao. You know your ears will hurt excruciatingly more if you don't wake up.

Shivi smiled at his care. She gave momo a quick peck on the cheek. Momo went to kiss her but she pushed him and signaled that there were too many people there at the time. Momo pouted and went back to his own seat. he constantly held her and because he knew that she would be in a lot of pain.

once they landed and got to the hotel, momo took shivi into her room and made her lay down. he gave her pain killers and the medicine her doctor had gave for her ears. then, he sat next to her on the bed caressing her forehead until she fell asleep: when mohsin was about to go, shivi stopped him and signaled him to lay down next to her. he was reluctant, but he knew shivi trusted him 100%. momo came next to her still sleeping a little far away. again shivi was amazed by how much he respected her and her space. she came closer to him and put her hand on his chest, cuddling close. he smiled and kissed her on the forehead, and they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

after an hour, shivi woke up. worried that momo would be jet lagged, she woke him up too. not before blushing at their position though ; in eachothers arms with her head on his chest. 

S - "Wake up, Mohsin!"

M- "Jaan, dream mai to acche se sone do"

she was surprised and happy at this. even though they were dating, he still dreamt about her. she was so amazed that she found someone who loved her so much, without any selfishness.

S- "Momo, this isn't a dream. We're in Greece, remember? if you don't wake up you will be jet lagged."

Momo woke up instantly. He took her hand so she fell right back at their old position; with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her. she didn't even try to protest, she loved being with him.

M - "Shivi, so many things have changed since Switzerland. all i know is that I love you even more now, you know that? Before i couldn't even imagine that i'd love someone this much. now i can't live without you. sometimes in our interviews i can't help but smile looking at you even if we do try hard."

S- "Me too, Momo. You know in switzerland I made excuses to come near you, and look at us now a year later. you make my life so beautiful, momo. I love you so much ❤️"

He kissed her hair and tightened the grip he had around her waist. 

M- "I love you more, princess 💞"

Shivi loved when he called her 'jaan' or 'princess'. she thought love stories like this could only happen in movies, and couldn't believe that this was really happening with her. momo was hers and only hers.

they spent 30 minutes just like that in that same cuddle, talking about each other and their love. they couldn't ask for anything more than that, they already had everything. they had each other.

❣️❣️❣️

greece part two! precap is greece part 3, the last part. i have state standardized testing until thursday, so i'll update whenever i can. i'll update teenage love next, as that has one more chapter and then the epilogue.

if anyone has any ideas for the next part that they wanna see, you can comment them 😊

also 10K views guys!!! yayyyyy♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️