♥️ valentine's day ♥️

Hey guys! i wrote a story about shivin if you guys wanna read it :) it's called "Teenage Love" 😊

Anyways welcome to the Shivin valentine's day celebration! 

We're taking a step back in the story, before the confession on Valentine's Day. 

——————-

the morning of valentine's day shivangi woke up and hurried to set. they were very busy as they were starting to shoot for kaira vivah, but due to valentine's day the shoot got cut short .

when shivi came into her vanity, her eyes widened of shock. everything was red : red balloons, red roses, red heart shaped boxes of chocolates.

s - "momo? where are you? i know you're here!"

momo came out from behind the dressing table and hugged shivi from the back.

m - "happy valentine's day, my love ❤️"

s - "happy valentine's day baby❣️ but what if someone sees these decorations? no one knows we're dating yet? valentine's day se zyada suhagraat lag rhi hai"😜

she suddenly bit her tounge realizing what she said.

m - (smirking) suhagraat ke liye bhi thoda time baki hai girlfriend jiii😏

shivi blushed and hugged him in embarrassment.

m - "shivi i talked to Rajan Sir, and he's giving both of us leave after 6"

shivi got excited as she could spend some time with momo, they barely get to nowadays with kaira vivah being so busy. she was already nervous for the suhagraat scene and how the fans would've reacted to the confession.

s - "will you dance with me?"

momo smiled happily and turned on the music (he was prepared 😜)

after dancing for a little while, the crew member came in to inform them that shoot was ready. 

soon the shooting finsihed and shivin went to shivi's vanity. 

m - "ab jaldi ready ho jao, we are going!"

s - "where"

m- "you'll see"

shivi got ready wearing a long black dress and her hair straightened. momo wore a red shirt (the one that was in his valentine's day 2017 post). 

shivi took momo's hand and they went to shivi's favorite pani puri stand. they ate pani puri there, and then went to shivins favorite restaurant. they fed eachother with their own hands. later they went to the beach and sat with each other. for valentine's day they didn't need any extravagant gifts or anything, they just needed each other. 

mohsin later dropped shivi off at home, but shivi's mom wasn't at home. since she didn't like staying alone, momo went inside with her, and sat on her bed side staring at her until she fell asleep. like this he stayed for an hour, not realizing how much time had passed by doing this. it was one of his favorite things to do, just admire her cuteness. 

when the clock struck 11, he also went home as they both had shoot and his family was waiting for him at home. 

mohsin's POV -

this was the best valentine's day ever. i got to celebrate with my gorgeous best friend. Allah, please make every valentine's day like this, always with Shivi.

❣️❣️❣️

guys i'm running out of ideas with this story haha😂

what should i update next? shivin teenage love, this, or the OS book?

i'll probably update shivin teenage love next ❤️