💓first dream💓

what's up y'all? before we start tomorrow i'm really busy at school because i got chosen for a presentation. i won't have any free periods so i probably won't get to update until i get home. also tomorrow i'm thinking to start a kaira+ shivin OS book. i was only gonna write shivin but i wanna have an OS on kaira milan 7. 

do you guys want many short updates a day or one long update? please comment and lmk☺️here's the next part guys! hope u all like it :)♥️

still in momo's POV-

"is it possible? do i... do i..."

all of a sudden momo's phone rang taking him out of his self - conversation. it was his mother calling him.

MM- "aaj kal tumhe humari yaad bilkul bhi nai aati na? 3 din ho gaye aur tum ghar hi nai aaye? aur tumhari co star shivangi ko bhi kabhi le aao na ghar par- accha nai lagta na."

m- "aisa kuch nahi hai ammi. thik hai mai kal hi lata hu usse ghar."

MM- "okay good beta"

they talked for a little while on random topics and then momo was feeling tired so he bid goodbye and went to sleep 

-~-~-~

the next morning momo woke up startled with a bunch of water being splashed on his face. as soon as he registered what was going on he saw shivi standing there with a big smile on her face.

m-"SHIVANGI JOSHI! kya kar rahi ho? pagal ho kya?!"

's- "aree, apne boyfriend ko jaga rahi hoon!"

momo- " who wakes up their boyfriend like that? hold on one sec i'll show you!"

and then again momo who was now wet head to toe chased shivi around his vanity. shivi tripped  because of a table onto the bed and momo fell on top of her . they looked at eachother and got closer and closer until their noses touched and then...,

* BEEP * the sound of  momo's blaring alarm woke him up .yep - that was a dream! (sorry 😂😭❤️)

momo got up and rubbed his eyes just to recall all the moments. he realized it was a dream. 

momo's pov 

yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe? it looks like i've been acting as kartik too much- his way of dreams is getting to me . just yesterday we had to shoot a dream sequence. maybe that's it . but yesterday i was getting all jealous about rahul and today this dream? no no, i'm just overthinking . it was just  a dream after all.

so momo brushed off his thoughts that easily and got up from his bed. yes, maybe feelings had begun to rise, and he might've known this somewhere deep down inside his heart as well, but he  was trying to avoid this topic. you know what people say, though, 'love doesn't wait for anyone. it just happenes.'

————————-

just a couple vanities away shivi was sleeping next to her mom. yesterday night her mom came to visit rahul and he left very late, so they decided to just sleep there.

shivi woke up when the sun rays hit her eyes. she smiled remembering yesterday's moments.

shivi's pov 

yesterday was fun. rahul is a nice person and everything but i just realized today that we don't share many common interests. if momo was here it would be much more fun. i remember how close we became just on the first day of shoot. it's oniu been four months, and it feels like i've known him forever. that's how  close we are. i never feel uncomfortable with him, even when we have to get all close during our dream sequences. he is so nice to me, not to mention he respects my family very much. (remember the future partner qualities 😉) he is also very good looking. a total package if you put it like that. but shivi, why are you thinking about him so much? aur voh bhi itni subhah subhah? 

she tried to distract herself by looking at her instagram, and she saw that momo was liking fan edits. 

"he's awake," she thought to herself. "we haven't talked since yesterday afternoon. let me message him"

s - "hi momo!"

m- "gm shivi. i was just about to message you. did you have fun yesterday? did rahul leave?"

s- "it was fun but it would've been more fun if you were there 😊"

momo smiled at this text. it unknowingly made him happy for reasons he couldn't measure.

m- "shivi actually today we only have a one hour shoot, and my ammi invited you over for dinner  at my place tonight. can you make it?"

shivi got excited. she was looking forward to meeting his family. 

s- "yeah sure i can come 😁"

shivi was contemplating what to wear. indian or western? she thought to herself. 

shivi's pov

kya pehnu? indian or western? i think western, you're not going to a wedding shivangi! ugh, i don't know. should i wake munma up? i have an idea, blue is momo's favorite color. i'll wear my blue sleeveless shirt with my white jeans. 

and somewhere she wanted to impress momo today😍

so unknown feelings are finally coming out in both of them. what will they do at the dinner? will they realize what these feelings are or will they just keep avoiding them?

read the next chapter tomorrow to find out! 💓

precap - dinner at momo's house with shivin moments 😻♥️