💘care is the base of love💘

Shivangi and Mohsin finsihed shooting Kaira Vivah. It was a super busy, hectic, and tiring month for them.

Shivangi, being Hindu, got emotional with all the rituals. These are the exact rituals that her parents went through for their marriage. She prayed to god that her and Mohsin could be in this position one day soon.

In one of their rituals, Mohsin accidentally admitted that he was singing a song for Shivangi, and they both got embarrassed & blushed instantly. 

Finally they were back to Mumbai. Shivangi was a little sick because of the lack of sleep, but Mohsin made sure to take good care of her. 

After returning to Mumbai - 

Shivangis mom had gone to Dehradun for a few days to stay with Sheetal and Samarth. Mohsin arrived at Shivi's home at four in the morning with the spare keys he had.

M- Shivi, uth. It's time to take medicine. 

shivi instantly woke up hearing Mohsin's voice.

S- momo, tum ?! yaha?!

M- if i didn't come, you wouldn't take medicine na. 

Shivi smiled and pulled his cheeks.

S- What a cute and caring boyfriend I have😍 

Seeing her cute morning face and messy hair, mohsin couldn't control and gave her a quick peck on the lips. 

S - Agar kiss karni hi hai, to theek sai karo na😜

This time Shivangi kissed Mohsin. They soon broke the kiss, and Mohsin's eyes were still wide. 

M- I think tumhe kuch zyada hi bhukhar chad gaya hai..😂

Shivi hit Mohsin and took the medicine from his hands. She hated medicine, but didn't have the energy to fight back at 4 AM. She lied back down . 

S- Today we don't have shoot until 10. Go to sleep.

M- Okay.. i'll sleep on the couch..

before he could say much more shivi grabbed his hands and he fell right next to her.

M- Shivi..

S- So jao abhi😍

She placed her head on his chest and went to sleep almost instantly. It took momo a little while though, as she looked so cute while sleeping. He kissed her on the forehead.

Momo's POV-

what a cute angel God has given me. Thank you Allah for giving me such a  precious gift. I will always keep her happy, i promise. 

Thinking about her - and them - Mohsin soon also went to sleep. this is the best sleep he ever had, next to the love of his life♥️

❣️❣️❣️

NOTE (important please read)😊

hey guys! sorry for not updating this book in two days, but the major votes went to update Teenage Love first. Anyways, this book is getting longer, so i was thinking to segment it into another book. Like this book is based on Shivi's YRKKH journey so it has reality mixed into it, but the next book would be their journey after YRKKH, I would have to still wrap up some chapters in  this book before that though. and the shivin moments we get after this point id write in the OS book. what do you guys think? 

also tysm for more than 9K views guys 😍❤️  i just started writing two weeks ago and i already made some new friends not to mention some amazing Kairin fans😘♥️