💘 first kiss 💘

thank you so much for over 5K views and 1.2K votes everyone!😭♥️

shivin broke the hug. mohsin kissed her eyes and her forehead, and shivi kissed his nose.

s - you look so handsome, momo❣️

m - and you look beautiful , like always ♥️

shivi smiled and went to her dressing table, pulling out a packet.

she handed momo a perfectly wrapped gift. mohsin looked at shivi with questioning eyes and started opening the packet. 

while opening the package, momo asked "yeh kis khushi mai"

s - "bas aisai hi😻"

momo was amazed seeing the picture. it was a collage of some of their selfies, and at the end their was a quote.

"i wish i could explain how your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. how your smile makes my heart skip a beat, and how with you i feel complete ❤️ i love you mohsin, thank you for making my life beautiful."

mohsin had tears in his eyes. he pulled shivi into another hug. he caresses her hair.

shivi broke the hug and poked his nose.

s - maine tumhe gift diya aur tum yha ro rahe ho?

m - no, it's just that you're so special to me. i'm afraid that i'll lose you. i won't be able to live without you. nahi jee sakta mai tumhare bina shivi.

without any hesitation, shivi closed her eyes placed her lips on his. he also closed his eyes and soon reciprocated. there was no lust, just a slow kiss full of love.

they soon broke the kiss, and shivi hid her face in the crook of his neck. 

mohsin was still shocked, he was on cloud 9. the couldn't believe what just happened, and he couldn't be happier. his first kiss was with the love of his life, the most special and amazing person he had ever laid eyes on.

mohsin made shivi look at her and kissed her forehead again, and smiled. 

they were startled to hear a knock at the door.

kanchi - shivi, finish your makeup. you guys have to leave.

shivin blushed and shivi's makeup artist came in . momo sat waiting for shivi. (remember that pic from her makeup artists insta of momo waiting for her makeup to be done that day😻😂)

soon shivi finsihed getting ready and they walked out of the vanity, holding hand, ready for their first awards show as a couple.

❣️❣️❣️

wrote this short chapter up really quick.

much requested first kiss without any kabab mai haddis 😂❤️

will try to update in an hour or so😊💕