🌹 switzerland special (5) 🌹

guys it's been a week since i started this story ❤️ thank you all for the votes & comments😘♥️

shivi and momo went to the mall and shivi saw a nail salon. he got excited and decided to get her nails done.

s - momo tum suit ki shop mai jao aur mai yaha jati hoon

momo sighed because he knew how long nails took and he wanted to spend the whole day with her, but he did as she said.

after shivi got her manicure done, shivin decided to go eat. they grabbed a slice of pizza for each one of them from the food court.

shivi was struggling eating because her nails weren't dry and momo noticed this .

m - are vah mohsin khan, kya idea hai, kya dimag paya hai tune, vah vah vah.! (thinking)

m - shivi, ruk mai khila deta hoon

shivi smiled at this because her plan had worked 😆😜

s - it's ok momo mai kha lungi ..

m - are nahi. if you're comfortable i can feed you .. you must be very hungry na?

s - ya..., ok!

so momo fed shivi with the utmost care & love all while having a cute eyelock. momo even forgot to eat his own food in the process 😜

to avoid an awkward situation, shivi had to say unwillingly " momo mere mails dry ho gye, thank you!"

m - if you say thank you to me one more time i will make you watch Maine Pyar Kiya and rewind that dialogue over & over again!😂

s - ok momo sor... (she was going to say sorry but she remembered she couldn't say that either)

it was already night and momo didn't want to stay in  a foreign state for so long so  he told shivi that they should go back to the hotel.

the next day shivin had to shoot for YRKKH, so they were very busy. in one of the interviews with IndiaForums, they were told to hold hands. this was a golden opportunity for both of them, getting to hold hands for a reason 😉 (remember that interview in swiss)

shivi had to wear a dress for one of the dream sequences, and momo was completely dumbfounded seeing her. she looked drop dead gorgeous. to him, she was the most perfect person in the entire world. 

m - shivi, you look beautiful 😻

s - you do too momo! i mean.. you look handsome 😆 

(that other interview when momo said he told shivi she looked gorgeous in the dress - so cute!)

throughout the days in Switzerland shivin were busy in their shooting. they barley could spend time together, because right when they went back to the hotel room they slept.

momo went to sleep and soon woke up to see shivi sleeping cutely next to him, all cuddled up against his chest. he didn't question this at all, he just enjoyed the moment .

the next second he woke up to the sound of Rohan yelling 'wake up, shoot pe jana hai tumhe!' in his ears. momo realized that it was just one of his dreams. 'damn, kartik is really rubbing off on me 😻😂' momo thought, blushing.

yes, momo was blushing. blushing thinking of how much he liked shivi. she was now even in his thoughts when his mind was unconscious 💕

then came the proposal day, when mohsin - sorry, kartik - had to say those magical words to Naira , or you could count it as Shivi too. 

each and every one of the 26 times he said it, he really meant it. kartik felt the same way for naira as mohsin felt for shivangi💖

many times through the whole swiss trip shivin had thought of telling each other their feelings, but they decided to wait it out as they say 'sabar ka phal meetha hota hai'. they also wanted such a special event to occur in India, so they decided to wait until they got home..

on the flight back to India Shivi and Momo held hands again on the takeoff, and momo wrapped his arms around Shivi during the landing. 

taking care of each other wasnt a burden by any means to either of them, they honestly loved and cared for eachother from the bottom of their hearts. it was an example of early signs of true love - shivin.

💓💕💗💓💕💗💓💕💗

next chapter guys! 

confession coming up pretty soon🙊💗

pre cap - back to india 😉

PS - can we try to get 50 votes on this chapter? i'll post the next chapter in a couple hours 😁♥️