💓first movie💓

momo and shivi found DDLJ on their laptop .

s - "omg! i can't believe this!!"

m- "what?? what happened shivi?"

s- "i forgot to pop the popcorn!!!"

momo smiles at her cuteness & innocence . (that's what made momo love shivi remember😉)

m- "don't worry i'll go get some popcorn."

s - "areee nahi mere paas hai secret stock. you always gotta be prepared, you know😜."

shivi went to go pop the popcorn and she brought it outside. while she did that momo set up the movie. they soon started watching and eating the movie.

there was only one handful of popcorn left but they were so indulged in watching the movie that they didn't even realize. they both reached for the same popcorn - and the only thing they held was eachothers hands😂  (bhagwan ko bhi yeh rishta manzoor lagta hai😛)

s - "yeh mai khaungi!"

mohsin didn't even want to eat it but he felt like teasing her so he said "nahi, yeh mujhe chahiye!"

they started one of their tom & jerry fights - the first one 😻

s - "okay fine yeh tum khalo." she said pouting 

momo felt bad and said "no shivi you eat it. i never wanted it anyways, i was just teasing u."

shivi's pov

WHATT?! he was just teasing me?

s "tum ruko mai batati hoon tumhe."

they started chasing eachother all over the room, and eventually fell to the floor laughing 😆 

m- "ab kya karu mai, tum irritate hoti ho to itni cute lagti ho😂😍"

s- "accha ji. if you tease me one more item you will see who's cute and who's not!" 

m- "dhamki de rahi ho mujhe?!"

s - "ha. aur nahi to kya😜"

m- "thik hai, dekhlenge tumhe. now let's go i want to watch the 'palat' part."

so shivi and momo watched the rest of DDLJ, and of course shivi got all teary during the ending.

s- "wow, how perfect is SRK in this movie?! you know, that's what i wish. i want my future boyfriend to love me and me only - true love. some people want there future bae to be rich or handsome, and this will probably contribute to my future preferences. but honestly, if it's true love this wouldn't matter. all i want is that he'd respect me and my career choices."

momo's POV

listening to her i felt moved. it felt like all the things i want in a partner. it's perfect. when someone before asked me what i want in my future spouse i get confused; i never know. but now it all makes so much sense. 

s- "momo? kha kho gaye?"

m- "nahi kuch nahi. mai ab chalta hoon, bohot late ho gaya hai. and my keys will probably be done as well. today was a lot of fun shivi, your moms food is amazing!"

s- "mom kiski hai😜?"

m- "achha? zyada udo mat. good night shivi. kal milte hai" he said shutting the door 

shivi went and changed into her PJ's , and smiled thinking about the whole day in general. 

:)

hope you guys like this part, i'm doing a couple month leap in the next chapter, so we can see shivin as a couple asap😆

i'll update the next chapter either tomorrow or in a few hours ♥️

precap - first leap 😁

~khushi💗