💓first drive💓

hey friends! it's shivi's birthday in a few hours according to indian time right? that's so cool! i'm excited for her birthday and all, but mostly for the SHIVIN moments... and momo's birthday post after all😆 hopefully he does post. i'm hoping they accept their relationship but whatever, it's their personal matter right? none of our business. i can't help being crazy because i mean just look at them. they're so freakin adorable!! this is unrealated to shivin but does anyone else watch a show called taarak metha? i love that show so much 😂😍 it's the reason i learnt hindi when i was a kid. 

so should i take a couple month leap in the story after this part?

anyways on with the story ..

shivi and momo got in the car like they were told to.

s- "momo tumhe yaha se set jana to aata hai na?"

m- "ha..i mean...no😅"

s - "isliye mai pooch rahi thi. chalo mai chala leti hoon."

shivi took control of the wheel.  momo's hand was on the handlebar and she didn't know that, so she grabbed his hand instead of the handle bar 😛 they felt something - like a rush of electricity- go through their hands. unknown to their feelings, they just ignored the sensation and continued to focus on driving so it didn't get awkward.

m - "shivi, should i put on music?"

s- "sure, if you want"

shivi's POV-

thank god momo asked if he could put on music. i love listening to music. he switched on the radio and my favorite song 'Tujh mein Rab Dikhta Hai' came on

shivin - "wow!!! my favorite song!"

shivi - "tumhara bhi?!"

m- "i love all old songs from the 90's and early 2000's."

shivi smiled at this, because she thought that she was the only one that liked old bollywood songs. she had finally found a parter to watch old movies with (although he will be her partner for many things soon😉)

they finally reached home while listening to old songs. by the time they reached back home it was late at night. momo went to his vanity and tried to open the door but it was locked. he tried to contact the crew and they said that they were making him new keys thinking he wouldn't be back until tomorrow. 

s - "koi baat nai momo, tum mere vanity mei aajao. we can watch DDLJ and by that time your keys will be made."

momo happily agreed and they opened their laptop to start watching DDLJ

here's the next part guys. ik it's really short and i'm in school but i finished my work so i might post the next update in like 45 minutes. 

precap - first movie 

& shivin will tell eachother what they want in their future spouses 😻✨✨